questions for the "supposed" bernie supporters

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm just watching you regurgitate Clinton talking points about Sanders and thinking:

'This motherfucker is worse than snake with his establishment bullshit' 

I mean, bro, wake the fuck up. The Democratic party is dead. They're going to lose more seats in the midterm, and go along with more GOP bullshit in the meantime. 

Just let them go, they don't give a fuck about you, or me, or anyone but themselves. Don't let them drag you down with them. Get off the DU, that place is a fucking cesspool of cringey establishment partisan liberal necromancers trying to keep their zombie party alive. 

and you'll continue trying to sell air conditioners to eskimos.........

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's just one strawman after another. 

He must sit around all day and think up shit to say like this, but God forbid he watch some videos. Fucking ponderous.

I watched several of your idiotic videos and got the picture.

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I watched several of your idiotic videos and got the picture.

See, this is what I mean. You can't criticize without being ableist.

And there was nothing but facts in the first four videos, at least. The facts just disagree with your bias, so you dismiss them. Like Trump.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

See, this is what I mean. You can't criticize without being ableist.

And there was nothing but facts in the first four videos, at least. The facts just disagree with your bias, so you dismiss them. Like Trump.

stfu. everything you cried about the last 8 years, whether it was legalizing smoke, protesting pipelines, having equal voting rights, occupy, alternative energy development, birth control, religious freedoms.....is going down the tube thanks to you and your fellow "comrade" stein supporters. so hop on that armored horse of yours and go apologize to all the protesters and people negatively affected by your quest for unicorns, instead of helping those who live in the real world. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stfu. everything you cried about the last 8 years, whether it was legalizing smoke, protesting pipelines, having equal voting rights, occupy, alternative energy development, birth control, religious freedoms.....is going down the tube thanks to you and your fellow "comrade" stein supporters. so hop on that armored horse of yours and go apologize to all the protesters and people negatively affected by your quest for unicorns, instead of helping those who live in the real world. 

Oh well, shoulda thought of that before trying to guilt me into voting for a fascist...

The fucking Democrats lost any control they might have had in Congress, state houses, governorships, etc.

All because of little old Jill Stein, ey?

Amazing how one little boutique campaign can bring down an entire political party. Arguably the most powerful political party on the planet was taken down singlehandedly by a minority candidate that got a tiny sliver of votes and never even won one delegate. 

It's clearly all her fault, and her voters, of course.

It doesn't have anything to do with the Democratic party being owned by wall street, pushing the TPP, passing the stupid fucking ACA, expanding our military operations in the middle east, or being just general corporate whores whenever they had the chance. 

Nope, had to be Jill Stein. No other way to explain it. 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fucking Democrats lost any control they might have had in Congress, state houses, governorships, etc.

All because of little old Jill Stein, ey?

Amazing how one little boutique campaign can bring down an entire political party. Arguably the most powerful political party on the planet was taken down singlehandedly by a minority candidate that got a tiny sliver of votes and never even won one delegate. 

It's clearly all her fault, and her voters, of course.

It doesn't have anything to do with the Democratic party being owned by wall street, pushing the TPP, passing the stupid fucking ACA, expanding our military operations in the middle east, or being just general corporate whores whenever they had the chance. 

Nope, had to be Jill Stein. No other way to explain it. 

you really need to lay off the dope, dope. i'll try explaining things so that even racer can understand.

point 1 - many jill stein voters cast their vote as some sort of protest against the system. they knew damn fucking well stein had absolutely no chance of winning. they thought hillary had the election in the bag but wanted her to know they didn't like what she stood for, or what she did to bernie. did they want to help trump win? LMFAO, riiiight. so if those voters knew then what they know now, there is no doubt in my mind they'd have voted to help keep the current freak out of the office, who's shitting on everything they stood for. so is jill stein, or her followers, to blame for trump? no. but could they have acted like grown adults, realize what was really at stake, and prevented trump? most likely. the numbers of stein voters in the battleground states were higher than the trump leads over hillary.

point 2 - what makes you think that people who want less gov, non career politicians, less regulations, bigger militaries, love corporate america, believe in trickle down, believe in low tax rates at the top, etc etc etc are suddenly going to vote for someone who is the opposite of all that? why do you think alot of trump supporters would have voted for bernie? it's almost as dumb a statement as bernie supporters supporting trum. they couldn't possibly be farther apart. all this shit that we hear from repukes now, about how they would have voted for bernie is just that, shit. they're realizing trump is an utter failure, and they get an opportunity to bash hillary again as some sort of excuse

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you really need to lay off the dope, dope. i'll try explaining things so that even racer can understand.

point 1 - many jill stein voters cast their vote as some sort of protest against the system. they knew damn fucking well stein had absolutely no chance of winning. they thought hillary had the election in the bag but wanted her to know they didn't like what she stood for, or what she did to bernie. did they want to help trump win? LMFAO, riiiight. so if those voters knew then what they know now, there is no doubt in my mind they'd have voted to help keep the current freak out of the office, who's shitting on everything they stood for. so is jill stein, or her followers, to blame for trump? no. but could they have acted like grown adults, realize what was really at stake, and prevented trump? most likely. the numbers of stein voters in the battleground states were higher than the trump leads over hillary.

point 2 - what makes you think that people who want less gov, non career politicians, less regulations, bigger militaries, love corporate america, believe in trickle down, believe in low tax rates at the top, etc etc etc are suddenly going to vote for someone who is the opposite of all that? why do you think alot of trump supporters would have voted for bernie? it's almost as dumb a statement as bernie supporters supporting trum. they couldn't possibly be farther apart. all this shit that we hear from repukes now, about how they would have voted for bernie is just that, shit. they're realizing trump is an utter failure, and they get an opportunity to bash hillary again as some sort of excuse

no legitimate rebuttals to any of that, noggin? I'd ask the others but I know how that'd go.

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Then there's this little gem:

CuSNMj2WgAAvi4X.jpg

OMG THE HORROR! CAMPAIGN TACTICS. EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"some of you have this idea that politics is clean and pretty, it's far from it"

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no legitimate rebuttals to any of that, noggin? I'd ask the others but I know how that'd go.

"some of you have this idea that politics is clean and pretty, it's far from it"

To stay "status quo" seems to be your mantra for everything. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's how you get more Trump.

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

slinger is Wrong again

UPDATE: Wisconsin Senate passes marijuana extract bill

Posted: Feb 08, 2017 6:59 AM CST Updated: Feb 08, 2017 1:11 PM CST

UPDATE (AP) -- The state Senate has overwhelmingly approved a bill that would make it legal to use a marijuana extract to treat seizures.

The measure legalizes possession of cannabidiol oil with a doctor's certification. The chamber adopted the bill on a 31-1 vote Wednesday. Republican Sen. Duey Stroebel was the only senator to vote against it.

Parents of children who suffer from seizures say cannabidiol oil, which doesn't produce a high, can ease symptoms.

Democratic Sen. Chris Larson argued the bill doesn't go far enough, pointing out that importing the oil into Wisconsin would remain illegal. He tried to amend the bill to allow production of the oil in the state but Republicans refused to revise the measure.

The bill goes next to the Assembly.

MADISON (AP) -- The Wisconsin state Senate is poised to pass a bill to legalize possession of a marijuana extract used to treat seizures.

The Senate was scheduled to take up the measure Wednesday. Lawmakers set the groundwork in 2014 by making it legal to possess cannabidiol oil if used as a part of a doctor's trial. But no trials have taken place in Wisconsin and parents of children who suffer from seizures have urged lawmakers to expand the law.

A fix stalled in the Senate last session after three Republicans feared it would lead to marijuana legalization. At least one of them supports this year's version, which allows possession with a doctor's certification.

The bill must pass the Assembly and be signed by Gov. Scott Walker before it becomes law.

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, I have no legitimate rebuttal to a screed of bullshit and half truths, sorry.

"Vote the way I want you to or you're responsible for Trump!"

Fuck off. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, I have no legitimate rebuttal to a screed of bullshit and half truths, sorry.

"Vote the way I want you to or you're responsible for Trump!"

Fuck off.

:thumb: