Trump is using the White House to bully businesses to carry his daughter's jewelry

Norm Eisen, co-founder of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, has offered to help Nordstrom and other companies sue President Donald Trump for improperly using his executive position to hurt their businesses.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Trump blasted Nordstrom for dropping his daughter Ivanka’s line of products.

“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom,” Trump tweeted using the official POTUS account. “She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!”

Eisen immediately called the president’s tweet “outrageous.”

“Nordstrom, others injured should consider suing, incl. under CA Unfair Comp Law, forbidding ‘any unfair biz act,'” Eisen wrote on Twitter. “I will help!”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/ethics-watchdog-offers-to-help-nordstrom-sue-trump-under-california-unfair-competition-law/

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is the kind of shit likely going through his mind when he was being briefed on the yemen raid.

It's okay though, because he's completely separated himself from his and his families' businesses, even though he tweets about them and still follows them on Twitter.

:lmao:

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Norm Eisen, co-founder of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, has offered to help Nordstrom and other companies sue President Donald Trump for improperly using his executive position to hurt their businesses.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Trump blasted Nordstrom for dropping his daughter Ivanka’s line of products.

“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom,” Trump tweeted using the official POTUS account. “She is a great person — always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!”

Eisen immediately called the president’s tweet “outrageous.”

“Nordstrom, others injured should consider suing, incl. under CA Unfair Comp Law, forbidding ‘any unfair biz act,'” Eisen wrote on Twitter. “I will help!”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/ethics-watchdog-offers-to-help-nordstrom-sue-trump-under-california-unfair-competition-law/

he's using his position as an elected official as a weapon. there's nothing borderline about this. this isn't the first time he's done it and won't be the last. this guy is the most unethical piece of fucking ever to be president. hands down. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

he's using his position as an elected official as a weapon. there's nothing borderline about this. this isn't the first time he's done it and won't be the last. this guy is the most unethical piece of fucking ever to be president. hands down. 

Like the  Clintons and their foundation used their  influence ?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He never said there would be repercussions or threatened them in any way. He chastised them and nothing more.