Trump Has Awkward Call with French President

This guy is a fuckin nutjob and a total embarrassment to every American....

Trump Has Awkward Call with French President

Source: Political Wire

February 8, 2017 By Taegan Goddard

President Trump spent much of a recent phone call with French President Francois Hollande veering off into rants about the U.S. getting shaken down by other countries, Politico .

Said one official: It was a difficult conversation, because he talks like hes speaking publicly. Its not the usual way heads of state speak to each other. He speaks with slogans and the conversation was not completely organized.

: Aides and staffers are reportedly leaking about Trump out of genuine alarm.

###

Read more: https://politicalwire.com/2017/02/08/trump-awkward-call-french-president/

Trump demanded America’s NATO money back from France’s Hollande in messy phone call: report

TOM BOGGIONI
08 FEB 2017 AT 12:33 ET

A phone call by Donald Trump to his French counterpart did not go very well with the newly-elected President demanding the United States get a refund on money spent on NATO.

According to a report from Politico, Trump spoke with French President Francois Hollande on Jan. 28 and while part of the conversation went well, they claim the president hounded Hollande about money.

Speaking with Politico, a senior official with knowledge of the call said that Trump seemed obsessed with NATO costs and stated that he thinks the U.S. is being taken advantage of by China and by international organizations like NATO.

“It was a difficult conversation, because he talks like he’s speaking publicly,” the official explained. “It’s not the usual way heads of state speak to each other. He speaks with slogans and the conversation was not completely organized.”

more
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-demanded-americas-nato-money-back-from-frances-hollande-in-messy-phone-call-report/

It should be an awkard conversation:

I see you extinguished the lights on the Eiffel Tower in support of the mosque shooting in Canada.

Oui Oui, but of course Monsieur Trump, dat was terrible.

Well the lights are still extinguished on the World Trade Centers so take your Grey Goose and your tanks with 3 reverse gears and 1 forward and go fak yourself.

I'd call that awkward

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I see you extinguished the lights on the Eiffel Tower in support of the mosque shooting in Canada.

Well the lights are still extinguished on the World Trade Centers so take your Grey Goose and your tanks with 3 reverse gears and 1 forward and go fak yourself.

I'd call that awkward

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I'd call that awkward

Perfect! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Any conversation with a Frenchman is awkward. You can only understand about every fifth fucking word  :snack:

Almost as bad as a newfie or a maritimer. :lol::bc:

Edited by Dave