Meet Antifa, the Most Reasonable People in America

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is the truth you won't get in the media...

You've been there, and you know this?  What makes you think your media is any better or more truthful than anyone elses?  Democratic republics don't tie their military leaders to a post and direct mortar fire on them.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You've been there, and you know this?  What makes you think your media is any better or more truthful than anyone elses?  Democratic republics don't tie their military leaders to a post and direct mortar fire on them.

It says so right in their name. Duh.

"Democratic Republic of North Korea"

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Fascism is an exclusively authoritarian right wing ideology. 

Saying that the authoritarian or libertarian left is fascist is like saying 'cold heat' or 'dry water'. 

LOL uh huh. You know nothing but talking points.

Libertarian Left? WTF are you talking about.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

LOL uh huh. You know nothing but talking points.

Libertarian Left? WTF are you talking about.

libertarian left. Not Libertarian left.

The fact that you've never heard the term shows how fucking clueless most Americans are.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

libertarian left. Not Libertarian left.

The fact that you've never heard the term shows how fucking clueless most Americans are.

Libertarian and left don't go together but keep thinking your Antifa......................its funny.

Only reason Antifa exists is because the leaders are well paid and people are bussed in to protest. BLM was massively defunded and they are barely a blip on the radar. Antifa will go that way soon

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Libertarian and left don't go together but keep thinking your Antifa......................its funny.

Only reason Antifa exists is because the leaders are well paid and people are bussed in to protest. BLM was massively defunded and they are barely a blip on the radar. Antifa will go that way soon

Holy fuckin shit...

:lol:

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Soros has lots of money :guzzle:

I can't believe we are having these conversations in America, 2017.   I can't believe it, but it's here!!! 

Do you guys remember what the blacks chanted in most of their demonstrations for many years?????            black power!!!!

They never said ,"  we won the spelling bee, " or " we won the science fair ". 

No, instead of being glad they have food and a roof over their head, they want POWER!! They won't stop until they control white Americans. If it means death, they won't stop. 

Edited by Guest

31 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I can't believe we are having these conversations in America, 2017.   I can't believe it, but it's here!!! 

Do you guys remember what the blacks chanted in most of their demonstrations for many years?????            black power!!!!

They never said ,"  we won the spelling bee, " or " we won the science fair ". 

No, instead of being glad they have food and a roof over their head, they want POWER!! They won't stop until they control white Americans. If it means means death, they won't stop. 

its ok if they aren't white

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

I'd slit a Democrats throat just as fast as a Republicans. They're all fascists, bro.

I probably believe...or want to believe that as it proves integrity.  However, it appears your side is getting awfully cozy with the liberal hoards that you've sworn off as fascist cowards.  I'm starting to wonder about what your goals really are.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I probably believe...or want to believe that as it proves integrity.  However, it appears your side is getting awfully cozy with the liberal hoards that you've sworn off as fascist cowards.  I'm starting to wonder about what your goals really are.

It's a positive development that Dems are defending antifascism. It opens the door to radicalize more liberals.

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's a positive development that Dems are defending antifascism. It opens the door to radicalize more liberals.

Ok, I get that, but are hose the weak minds and bodies you are after?  I mean, decoys and shields?  Well, I guess it does give them a better purpose. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, I get that, but are hose the weak minds and bodies you are after?  I mean, decoys and shields?  Well, I guess it does give them a better purpose. :lmao:

Weak minds can be strengthened through education and practicing critical thought.