devos in

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Gee, I hope she doesn't destroy our awesome  public school system. :lol:

:lmao: Pretty much what I was thinking also. Maybe she'll improve the lunches at least.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer would have made a better pick, if that tells you anything....

:lmao:

This proves that your side is becoming less and less relevant.  BTW, How could she fuck up the education system anymore than what the liberals have?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The worst among his cabinet picks,  woman has no clue.  

Don't now how you can make that claim just yet, let's give her a chance.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Gee, I hope she doesn't destroy our awesome  public school system. :lol: 

Exactly, from what I've read about America's poor educational rankings we can only go up from here. :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: Pretty much what I was thinking also. Maybe she'll improve the lunches at least.

They will let the states run things and allow more school choice, maybe bust the unions down a few notches its all win :bc: 

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

US is currently rated where among other country's in education? And who has been in charge? 

14th. which, in reality, is not too bad. schooling isn't going to help our problem, the fix is primarily at home.

does anyone know anybody who couldn't go to college because of the school they were in? meaning the kid was capable of learning, worked his ass off, but either the teachers or the school held him back? I don't. the tools are there in most places, they just need used. a black kid living in poverty in downtown Baltimore could go to college if he wanted it bad enough. it's been done, and I've known people that did it. so shit on the education system all you want, put in dumb asses like devos, but the majority of the problems are at home.

btw I'm referring to post hs education in general. not ivy league.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're about due again.....

To complain about Trump, Putin and the impending nuclear war that will wipe us all out....you gals have that taken care of nicely already :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

To complain about Trump, Putin and the impending nuclear war that will wipe us all out....you gals have that taken care of nicely already :bc:

well at least stop trying to appeal to the right 95% of the time, when you're not one of them :news: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

does anyone know anybody who couldn't go to college because of the school they were in? meaning the kid was capable of learning, worked his ass off, but either the teachers or the school held him back? I don't. the tools are there in most places, they just need used. a black kid living in poverty in downtown Baltimore could go to college if he wanted it bad enough. it's been done, and I've known people that did it. so shit on the education system all you want, put in dumb asses like devos, but the majority of the problems are at home.

The Leftard indoctrination centers need to be reined in and will be under a Trump administration, SBYL Snot :) 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

The Leftard indoctrination centers need to be reined in with and will be under a Trump administration, SBYL Snot :) 

with someone like devos in there I fear a whole lot more momos in the world, obviously something we all want to avoid.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well at least stop trying to appeal to the right 95% of the time, when you're not one of them :news:

I'm not trying to appeal to anyone here, it doesn't matter if they are Right, Left or off in La La Land.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

14th. which, in reality, is not too bad. schooling isn't going to help our problem, the fix is primarily at home.

Wow, I couldn't agree more. :bc: 

I thought you would say we need to throw more money at it. :lol: 

Talking to a retired teacher yesterday, He said the kids were so out of control vs 20 years ago, couldn't take it anymore.

Zero  support from parents with their kids.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

with someone like devos in there I fear a whole lot more momos in the world, obviously something we all want to avoid.

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Snot 100% :wrong: 100% of the time, :wrong: again 

• Like 1