devos in

He should of picked someone beholden to teachers union money. That is best for the children.  The ones crying the loudest, like stabenow, all taking money from the teachers union.  convincing the gullible that they are looking out for the kids when in reality they are just pigs at a different trough.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He should of picked someone beholden to teachers union money. That is best for the children.  The ones crying the loudest, like stabenow, all taking money from the teachers union.  convincing the gullible that they are looking out for the kids when in reality they are just pigs at a different trough.

She's nothing but a useless cunt.  Just like HiLIARy, Granwhore, and Pelosi 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She's nothing but a useless cunt.  Just like HiLIARy, Granwhore, and Pelosi 

Coming up for re- election.  With the recent turn of events in MI, her and Peters are worried, as they should. 

Useless.... :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Coming up for re- election.  With the recent turn of events in MI, her and Peters are worried, as they should. 

Useless.... :bc:

:bc:

She's on par with the Levin brothers. What a couple of fucking dildos they are.  About as useful as a set of tits on a bull 

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

This from the far left apologist that claimed to b a centris:lol:

wrong. i said i lean left ya dipshit. but way to miss the point, as usual. dooski leans left too, but afraid to outright admit it in here, unlike me. capiche? 

You don't lean left. 

If anything, you're a right leaning liberal.

If you leaned left, you'd want single payer, free college, ending of these wars, and you wouldn't be blaming everyone except the Democrats for sucking sooo fucking bad they lost to the least electable candidate to ever run. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong. i said i lean left ya dipshit. but way to miss the point, as usual. dooski leans left too, but afraid to outright admit it in here, unlike me. capiche? 

You claimed to be more centrist, 

i know it must be tough to remember all the laughter at your posts but face it , even you should remember that one:lol:

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't lean left. 

If anything, you're a right leaning liberal.

If you leaned left, you'd want single payer, free college, ending of these wars, and you wouldn't be blaming everyone except the Democrats for sucking sooo fucking bad they lost to the least electable candidate to ever run. 

i've said all along i'm about a 4 on the scale. who said i didn't want single payer? i do. i do not want free college for all, i'll admit that. i don't want useless wars, like iraq. i also want higher miminum wage, less gov snooping, less military, higher taxes on the wealthy, slightly tighter gun restrictions, 

are those right leaning traits? 

btw the least electable candidate won the popular vote by 3 million. how's that fit your little narrative? you think you and your fellow jill stein types will ever anywhere close to that? :lol: fuck dude, you need to lay off the bong and those anti-capitalism vids. i think you're even starting to scare ben off the island. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i've said all along i'm about a 4 on the scale. who said i didn't want single payer? i do. i do not want free college for all, i'll admit that. i don't want useless wars, like iraq. i also want higher miminum wage, less gov snooping, less military, higher taxes on the wealthy, slightly tighter gun restrictions, 

are those right leaning traits? 

btw the least electable candidate won the popular vote by 3 million. how's that fit your little narrative? you think you and your fellow jill stein types will ever anywhere close to that? :lol: fuck dude, you need to lay off the bong and those anti-capitalism vids. i think you're even starting to scare ben off the island. 

You lost to the least electable candidate, dingus. Lost to him. Bigly 

You and dems have like zero fucking credibility when it comes to this shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh STFU....afraid to admit it....good god. :lol:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You lost to the least electable candidate, dingus. Lost to him. Bigly 

You and dems have like zero fucking credibility when it comes to this shit. 

don't blame anyone but yourself, your fellow stein commies, and the right for trump. i did everything in my power to stop this maniac, you did not. i'm curious, is bernie a big "sellout" in your mind too? 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

it's not too hard to pick up on personalities in here.  i'd bet a paycheck he blasts trump day in and day out. but not very often in here, too afraid of looking like he's siding with the lefty outcasts :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't blame anyone but yourself, your fellow stein commies, and the right for trump. i did everything in my power to stop this maniac, you did not. i'm curious, is bernie a big "sellout" in your mind too? 

Bernie killed Rosa!

I blame Democrats for sucking so bad they couldn't beat Donald Fucking Trump. 

Doing anything but means you're a Dem apologist, a partisan assmunch, and an ignorant fool.

This worked out really well. The Republicans can take full credit for her. The VP even had to break the tie. She made it fairly obvious that she wasn't qualified and the Republicans still voted her in. I hope Trump gets his way on all his picks.

He should put a tariff on all imported goods. He should keep alienating America's allies. I said American allies because the only one Trump seems to have is Putin.

Let him keep calling the shots without reading what he is signing.

Because then if it all falls to shit, he can't blame the Democrats for blocking his agenda.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This worked out really well. The Republicans can take full credit for her. The VP even had to break the tie. She made it fairly obvious that she wasn't qualified and the Republicans still voted her in. I hope Trump gets his way on all his picks.

He should put a tariff on all imported goods. He should keep alienating America's allies. I said American allies because the only one Trump seems to have is Putin.

Let him keep calling the shots without reading what he is signing.

Because then if it all falls to shit, he can't blame the Democrats for blocking his agenda.

:lol: what a delusional know nothing clown you are :lmao: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Duh underground is comical and many on suicide watch.  Place is pure comedy and blast to read the thoughts put on the internet by such a deranged group of individuals.  Confirming Sessions just may push some over the edge.  2018 is going to be an epic meltdown by the democrat party and it will be the end of it thanks to the unwillingness to be more moderate in political view of the dem base such as slinger, MC and rider types.  Those types of out of touch liberals are going to kill any future hopes for the dem party.

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's not too hard to pick up on personalities in here.  i'd bet a paycheck he blasts trump day in and day out. but not very often in here, too afraid of looking like he's siding with the lefty outcasts :lol:

You're on . 

Dooski. Do you bash Trump day in and day out?   :D

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He's always trying to get me to admit I'm a leftist for some reason.

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You want my PayPal info so you can send me your paycheck then? I blast him just as much in here as I do in the real world. And it's been the same frequency since the beginning when he threw his hat in the ring at the beginning of the election cycle. You're always trying to get me to hammer on the R's more and I can see why.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

He's always trying to get me to admit I'm a leftist for some reason.

You want my PayPal info so you can send me your paycheck then? I blast him just as much in here as I do in the real world. And it's been the same frequency since the beginning when he threw his hat in the ring at the beginning of the election cycle. You're always trying to get me to hammer on the R's more and I can see why.

yeah ok, i'll take your word on it. :lol: