Sundridge to Dollars Lake

DeezNutz

Hey guys, can anyone suggest a better route than I have outlined here? Never been up this way and need to make it to Dollars Lake from Sundridge. 

Any trails in specific to stay away from?

JaP3SRO.jpg

click the link if the pic isnt big enough. 

22 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

Hey guys, can anyone suggest a better route than I have outlined here? Never been up this way and need to make it to Dollars Lake from Sundridge. 

Any trails in specific to stay away from?

click the link if the pic isnt big enough. 

I would take the AR trails through the lakes to make better time possibly. AR505, 509, 510 and 500. All really nice portage trails to a ton of lakes.

Edited by Reevester

8 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

Id say the fastest, another concern is fuel, doesn't look like there is much for fuel up there. 

Yeah you pretty well have to go into Port Loring then. Its 120 km from Sundridge to Dollars lake according to the guide. 

Edited by Reevester

58 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Hopefully it gets sorted. :bc:

The RAVEs just need to be re-calibrated they say.. I said okay, so exactly what was done last time, I'll see you again this time next week. 

1 hour ago, JJL said:

go the way you have shown to port loring. pop into port loring and get gas at buchanan's pro hardware if you need it.

get back on the lake and take AR501 to AR500 to C105D

Perfect, I appreciate it. 

Edited by DeezNutz

13 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

The RAVEs just need to be re-calibrated they say.. I said okay, so exactly what was done last time, I'll see you again this time next week. 

Perfect, I appreciate it. 

Ahh refuckulated always fixes it.  I was sledding with a big dopey fucker last year who's raves were just dangling off his skidoo. :lol:

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DeezNutz said:

Alright guys, last time I bug ya. 

Looks like the trails are starting to go green from Parry Sound. Since I'm trailering from the Port Severn area would you suggest going from Parry Sound? If so what route?

Up C or C alt. Across C104D to Ardbeg where we had the raw chicken, then take 600 to D102C or keep taking 600 to the AR510. Tons of lakes from Ardbeg to Port Loring takes no time at all.  

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Up C or C alt. Across C104D to Ardbeg where we had the raw chicken, then take 600 to D102C or keep taking 600 to the AR510. Tons of lakes from Ardbeg to Port Loring takes no time at all.  

This, The lake trails went to limited last night. (-25c this morning)

Oh, and pass on the raw chicken......

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

What an adventure that was, lets get out for a ride in a week or two? 

15 minutes ago, DeezNutz said:

What an adventure that was, lets get out for a ride in a week or two? 

You have any weekdays off? Im up this weekend. Then back up next Tuesday till Friday. Then again Family day the 20th till the 24th hopefully. 

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

if you go that way, take the lake trail. do not take the land trail. 600 all the way up. or at least to D102C as Reevster said.

The lake trail up is only yellow, and lower half of land trail is still red but top half is green.

those trails can be good but they can be very bad. you should be okay if you go 600 to D102C.

even C is still showing as yellow...

Edited by JJL