Flood Control

Tinker

I have a delivery driver that reminds me of Puzzler.

He is kind of a cross between Rain Man and Captain Obvious. I remind myself and his fellow employees that everybody has a place in this world.

It helps me to  deal with his idiocy's by considering it as free daily entertainment. This alone has helped stop me from striking him with a hammer and thus jeopardizing my own station in life and also the well being of my family.

• Like 1

idiocy's....... :lmao:

Always a good laugh when an illiterate inbred attempts to belittle someone he secretly admires. 

Tink, while I appreciate your fascination with me, it's still a bit creepy. 

4 hours ago, lastzrt said:

I have a delivery driver that reminds me of Puzzler.

He is kind of a cross between Rain Man and Captain Obvious. I remind myself and his fellow employees that everybody has a place in this world.

It helps me to  deal with his idiocy's by considering it as free daily entertainment. This alone has helped stop me from striking him with a hammer and thus jeopardizing my own station in life and also the well being of my family.

Edited by Puzzleboy

43 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Always a good laugh when an illiterate inbred attempts to belittle someone he secretly admires.

It's no secret. I am in complete admiration of your total lack of shame in posting constant and repetitive drivel on a snowmobile website.

The crying for attention is rather unbecoming for a man of your obvious literary skills.

I bet there is a Corvette forum, a boat forum and an "I am a complete stud" forum where the Puzzler struts his stuff constantly as well.

It all must pretty well fill in the meaningless hours of your all too obviously lonely days.

Not trying to belittle you guy. Just want to let you know there is help out there for people like yourself.

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

Seriously though, If I knew how to print screen the whole page would be you sometimes.

It's like, do I click on that or chew my f'n arm off to get away. You can't hate me for worrying about you.

Appreciate that.  Almost as much as your attempts at literacy.  Wasn't aware of the I am a complete stud forum...... but will seek it out immediately. 

It's no secret. I am in complete admiration of your total lack of shame in posting constant and repetitive drivel on a snowmobile website.

The crying for attention is rather unbecoming for a man of your obvious literary skills.

I bet there is a Corvette forum, a boat forum and an "I am a complete stud" forum where the Puzzler struts his stuff constantly as well.

It all must pretty well fill in the meaningless hours of your all too obviously lonely days.

Not trying to belittle you guy. Just want to let you know there is help out there for people like yourself.

Printkey works well for that.  :)  Well, typically I'm on only once, at night, late, after all the good FS'ers are in bed, so in the morning all my posts are ready for you in a column. 

I recommend clicking on all of them....... true wisdom, and a fuller life, awaits within those posts.....

And I do appreciate the concern. 

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Seriously though, If I knew how to print screen the whole page would be you sometimes.

It's like, do I click on that or chew my f'n arm off to get away. You can't hate me for worrying about you.

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Printkey works well for that.  :)  Well, typically I'm on only once, at night, late, after all the good FS'ers are in bed, so in the morning all my posts are ready for you in a column. 

I recommend clicking on all of them....... true wisdom, and a fuller life, awaits within those posts.....

And I do appreciate the concern. 

LOL... Not that I care but ahhh lets be honest here, once at night time???...hahaha