40% Of Voters Want Trump Impeachment, Number Climbing

mc, that is the funniest thing i have read. lets see now, 40% want him gone. didnt hillary get 47-48% of the pop vote? sooooo, if i was a pollster with an agenda, i may say that 7-8% of hillary supporters think he is fine. if clnton won, i am sure there would be 40% wanting her impeached over whatever. this is a non news thing. i cant believe the shit that comes out of people. (both sides)  the election is over. wait 4 years and give her another go. it seems the american election has made people unbalanced on the road to full on retardedness. my guy didnt win our last election, but i curse, hope for the best and hope he doesn't fuck it up too badly, and wait for the next election

22 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

An polling people told us  hilliary rotten clintoon was going to be Potus 45 with the dems taking full control of the U.S. house / senate.:groin:  

polls were right. she won by 3 million votes. 

19 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

mc, that is the funniest thing i have read. lets see now, 40% want him gone. didnt hillary get 47-48% of the pop vote? sooooo, if i was a pollster with an agenda, i may say that 7-8% of hillary supporters think he is fine. if clnton won, i am sure there would be 40% wanting her impeached over whatever. this is a non news thing. i cant believe the shit that comes out of people. (both sides)  the election is over. wait 4 years and give her another go. it seems the american election has made people unbalanced on the road to full on retardedness. my guy didnt win our last election, but i curse, hope for the best and hope he doesn't fuck it up too badly, and wait for the next election

This. The fact that he can't fathom this is telling. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

How'd that work out for your gal? To stupid to campaign where it actually mattered. 

i figured the trump team would be bad, but this is beyond what i ever envisioned. the word amateur is so true. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only 40%?  I say he is doing pretty good.

Exactly the same poor losers that voted for Hillary. :lol:  

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

polls were right. she won by 3 million votes. 

Polls were wrong in a number of key states.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i figured the trump team would be bad, but this is beyond what i ever envisioned. the word amateur is so true. 

I'm sure you're not used to actually getting things done. But just sit back and let the adults get things back on track. You're going to be ok.

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'm sure you're not used to actually getting things done. But just sit back and let the adults get things back on track. You're going to be ok.

"Adults"

:lmao:

Meanwhile Trump runs around like a spoiled child having Twitter temper tantrums every time something doesn't go his way.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

"Adults"

:lmao:

Meanwhile Trump runs around like a spoiled child having Twitter temper tantrums every time something doesn't go his way.

if Obama used twitter like Trump all we would have heard is bitching from the right and Obama is capable of putting a coherent thought together unlike Donnie.  

43 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

Most of them do not even understand impeachment.   They think a POTUS can be impeached simply because you don't like the job he is doing or what you batshit leftist are telling you on facebook or twitter.   :lol:  

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Most of them do not even understand impeachment.   They think a POTUS can be impeached simply because you don't like the job he is doing or what you batshit leftist are telling you on facebook or twitter.   :lol:  

Sadly more than half of Americans are absolutely clueless on how our government works. Everyone that wants to vote should have to pass a rudimentary civics test to prove you're actually able to understand what the hell you're doing.   

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

40% wants him impeached. Many more dislike him. His approval rating continues to drop and this week sits at 42%

His disapproval rating stands at 53%

Now you can fluff it any way you want and say Clinton this and Clinton that but the large majority of Americans continue to dislike Trump and his rating continue to nose dive.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx?g_source=PRESIDENTIAL_JOB_APPROVAL&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

He wont last a full term

Edited by Mainecat

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump is breaking many laws. His business interests are the number one issue.....even you know that

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

40% wants him impeached. Many more dislike him. His approval rating continues to drop and this week sits at 42%

His disapproval rating stands at 53%

Now you can fluff it any way you want and say Clinton this and Clinton that but the large majority of Americans continue to dislike Trump and his rating continue to nose dive.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx?g_source=PRESIDENTIAL_JOB_APPROVAL&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

He wont last a full term

Want to put some money on that?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb6

In Nov just 30% of American's thought the country was heading in the right direction.   Now 47%.   Highest level in 12 years. :lol:  

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/mood_of_america_archive/right_direction_or_wrong_track/january_2017/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Want to put some money on that?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb6

In Nov just 30% of American's thought the country was heading in the right direction.   Now 47%.   Highest level in 12 years. :lol:  

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/archive/mood_of_america_archive/right_direction_or_wrong_track/january_2017/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30

You get first crack at betting him on that.  But i will gladly bet him on that if you dont want too.  Taking money from democrats is as easy as taking candy from a baby.  Trump wont be impeached....  he is pretty old though and could die in office

Just amazing.  The current batch of dems will cling to anything.  No wonder their voting base is so easily manipulated. 

If it all goes how all you dems are saying, then the midterms will show it.  I guess we will all get to see the results at that time.

Edited by racer254