90 degree slopes!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Boered said:

Nice camera angle.

Naw....people always install fence posts perpendicular to the hill and not vertical to the world.. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

I go to the Badlands in Attica IN,and the Cliffs in Marsales IL. You wouldn't believe the stupid shit I see peaple try. Take me for instance? :ashamed: This is a lot steeper than it looks.

image.jpg

That poser h3 makes it look harder then it is...

While jeeps make it look easier then it is...

:news:

The green Cheep behind me had to winch up through that section? Not sure why,it said it was trail rated? Two fat ass Jeep guys stood on my rock sliders on the passenger side and I drove up it. You fat Jeep guys are good to have around. :ashamed:

image.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The green Cheep behind me had to winch up through that section? Not sure why,it said it was trail rated? Two fat ass Jeep guys stood on my rock sliders on the passenger side and I drove up it. You fat Jeep guys are good to have around. :ashamed:

image.jpg

That doesnt look like it would even test my old jeep....can you disconnect your sway bars on the hummer?

Edited by Dave

Yes,but I don't trailer mine. I try to have the best of both worlds. A lot of the guys I wheel with have trailer Jeeps. They can go through more on the trail than me and I can drive 75 down the highway after a day of wheeling with mine. Mine is more of an overland set up rig.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Yes,but I don't trailer mine. I try to have the best of both worlds. A lot of the guys I wheel with have trailer Jeeps. They can go through more on the trail than me and I can drive 75 down the highway after a day of wheeling with mine. Mine is more of an overland set up rig.

Mine never saw a trailer either...was licensed for the road....drive in drive out... :bc:

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎06 at 5:49 PM, Woodtick said:

Jeep electronically disconnects and reconnects sway bars.