the new camp david?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump goes to his other home in Florida for a weekend and it is called a vacation.

8 years ago, almost to the day, Obama goes to Chicago for 4 days and it is called a long weekend.

Do you see the problem here? I sure do. Complete biased bullshit!

33 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

Trump goes to his other home in Florida for a weekend and it is called a vacation.

8 years ago, almost to the day, Obama goes to Chicago for 4 days and it is called a long weekend.

Do you see the problem here? I sure do. Complete biased bullshit!

:crybaby:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who cares?  You boys should find your OWN lives to worry so much about.  Trust me, there should be some effort put into that hot mess.

oddly enough not the people who cried about obama costing taxpayers money jetting around.....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

oddly enough not the people who cried about obama costing taxpayers money jetting around.....

Did you see how much Erik Trump's recent trip to Europe cost taxpayers?

Strange how all the fiscal conservatives here didn't find the time to post a thread or even make mention of it.  I'm sure they're outraged though.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Strange how all the fiscal conservatives here didn't find the time to post a thread or even make mention of it.  I'm sure they're outraged though.

Has any of the costs surpassed what Clinton and Obama spend during her campaign?  Just curious.  How much was that again...you know, Air Force One and all.  

Meh........worth it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Has any of the costs surpassed what Clinton and Obama spend during her campaign?  Just curious.  How much was that again...you know, Air Force One and all.  

Meh........worth it.

It was.   The more he campaigned the more it helped Trump.   Maybe the best tax dollars Obama ever spent. :lol:  

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

the costs associated with the trump's shenigans will likely surpass obama w/in the first year and we won't hear a gripe about it. i suspect melania and the boy will reside in manhattan here on out, costing millions.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh........worth it.

Kinda different though isn't it?  An election campaign vs Erik Trump travelling for his father's business. You know, his father, the President of the US..so you guys are subsidizing Trump's business operations.  Nobody would have had an issue with that if Obama or Clinton did the same thing right?  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Kinda different though isn't it?  An election campaign vs Erik Trump travelling for his father's business. You know, his father, the President of the US..so you guys are subsidizing Trump's business operations.  Nobody would have had an issue with that if Obama or Clinton did the same thing right?  

Is it?  Is it different?  Is that money a different color?  

11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

As much as Hilliary and Chelsea s birthday tour?

Nooks who don't understand our laws. :lol:  

By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect:

• The president, the vice president, (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect
  • The immediate families of the above individuals
  • Former presidents, their spouses, except when the spouse re-marries
  • Children of former presidents until age 16
  • Visiting heads of foreign states or governments and their spouses traveling with them, other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States, and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad
  • Major presidential and vice presidential candidates, and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election
  • Other individuals as designated per Executive Order of the President and
  • National Special Security Events, when designated as such by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faqs/

common knowledge, highmark. i'm sure ice doesn't think direct family members of the potus walk around with no protection :lol:   tell me something, if obama had criticized W for costing taxpayers with excessive vacations and such, would you have criticized obama had he jetted off to his luxury resort in hawaii the first 2 weekends out of the 3 weeks he was in office? 

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nooks who don't understand our laws. :lol:  

By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect:

• The president, the vice president, (or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President), the president-elect and vice president-elect
  • The immediate families of the above individuals
  • Former presidents, their spouses, except when the spouse re-marries
  • Children of former presidents until age 16
  • Visiting heads of foreign states or governments and their spouses traveling with them, other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States, and official representatives of the United States performing special missions abroad
  • Major presidential and vice presidential candidates, and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election
  • Other individuals as designated per Executive Order of the President and
  • National Special Security Events, when designated as such by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faqs/

Captain Obvious to the rescue! 

The thing here is the trip was for business purposes.  You're cool with spending taxpayers money to enrich Donald Trump?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

common knowledge, highmark. i'm sure ice doesn't think direct family members of the potus walk around with no protection :lol:   tell me something, if obama had criticized W for costing taxpayers with excessive vacations and such, would you have criticized obama had he jetted off to his luxury resort in hawaii the first 2 weekends out of the 3 weeks he was in office? 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The thing here is the trip was for business purposes.  You're cool with spending taxpayers money to enrich Donald Trump?

It's weird but why in the hell do you two even care?   At all?  Don't you have your own idiot king up there?  Shouldn't you be kissing his ring?

Or, do you see some "writing on the wall" for Canada's future? 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

That question is not worth an answer because it simply doesn't address current law.

He is afforded SS protection under the law.   He shouldn't have to stop his life simply because his father is POTUS.   GMAFB.

Trump's Presidency will cause some things we've never had before and you want to cry about it even though you don't live here nor can vote here.  Fuck man give it a rest.   Find a life of your own in Nookville.  I'm sure Trump will keep our attic warm and dry for you.:lol:   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's weird but why in the hell do you two even care?   At all?  Don't you have your own idiot king up there?  Shouldn't you be kissing his ring?

Or, do you see some "writing on the wall" for Canada's future? 

Okay, Zambroski is first to admit he's cool with his tax dollars subsidizing Trump's empire.

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Okay, Zambroski is first to admit he's cool with his tax dollars subsidizing Trump's empire.

:lmao:

You're digging deep and reaching again.  Problem is, it's your own crack and your own feces that you are grabbing....again.  Now, take a bite!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That question is not worth an answer because it simply doesn't address current law.

He is afforded SS protection under the law.   He shouldn't have to stop his life simply because his father is POTUS.   GMAFB.

Trump's Presidency will cause some things we've never had before and you want to cry about it even though you don't live here nor can vote here.  Fuck man give it a rest.   Find a life of your own in Nookville.  I'm sure Trump will keep our attic warm and dry for you.:lol:   

So I'll take that as a yes.

It's never happened before because other Presidents divested   themselves of their business dealings and put their assets in a blind trust.