the new camp david?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe he amount of stories that are trending on this... :lol:

My cousin lives a block over from Trump.  Very nice place, as you can imagine.  He said it fucks everything up when he comes.  You can't even drive down the road in a van.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump is 2 weeks in and taking a mini-vacation to mar-lago already? what's this costing the taxpayers? :lol:

disclaimer: i don't really give a shit. just wondering where the rw'ers complaints are....

Right next to the libtards complaining about tax dodging libtards and rapist ex presidents.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Cold War said:

I can't believe he amount of stories that are trending on this... :lol:

My cousin lives a block over from Trump.  Very nice place, as you can imagine.  He said it fucks everything up when he comes.  You can't even drive down the road in a van.

fucking protestors fucking up innocent peoples lives....

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump is 2 weeks in and taking a mini-vacation to mar-lago already? what's this costing the taxpayers? :lol:

disclaimer: i don't really give a shit. just wondering where the rw'ers complaints are....

do you go home after a week at the office?

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's the weekend you stupid fuck it's not a vacation :guzzle: 

OMG, the left is really going apeshit crazy over their lack of anything to pin on trump.  Damn, complaining about someone not working on the weekend.  WOW.

59 minutes ago, oleroule said:

do you go home after a week at the office?

mar lago isn't home. he lives in nyc, plus there's camp david where most presidents went when they needed to get away. so just to be clear, you're ok with this guy flying down to florida every weekend? 

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

mar lago isn't home. he lives in nyc, plus there's camp david where most presidents went when they needed to get away. so just to be clear, you're ok with this guy flying down to florida every weekend? 

You didn't seem to have a problem with Obambis vacation schedule or Pelosis demand for a bigger jet.

Unlike you I think ALL government travel should be scrutinized and cut,

Edited by Sleepr2

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG.  The current republican POTUS just took a weekend off.  Get the minions ready to blog and post about it.  LOL

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It is home too. He splits time between NY & West Palm. 

I don't know why it matters, though.  :lol:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

OMG, the left is really going apeshit crazy over their lack of anything to pin on trump.  Damn, complaining about someone not working on the weekend.  WOW.

But the thing is he is working :news: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

he has many homes.

he's announced he going there every weekend?

don't think so.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Pretend he's paying for it with the salary he's not taking.

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You didn't seem to have a problem with Obambis vacation schedule or Pelosis demand for a bigger jet.

Unlike you I think ALL government travel should be scrutinized and cut,

Of course not, they only have a hard on for Republicans.  The "intellectual elite"  :crybaby:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

A lot of righty's bitched about the cost of Obama's vacations and now, just 2 weeks into a Trump presidency and not one word about the cost. 

yup double standard for sure

I have no issue with either,  both have the right to take some time away and the cost is not their fault it's the nature of the beast.  i'm sure the SS has a permanent outpost at mar a lago that yes costs money but it's one of the presidents home,  they had their own house to work out of up here in Kennbunkport for bush 1 and no one made a big deal about the SS and coast guard cost when he wanted to go out for a boat ride.  

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

A lot of righty's bitched about the cost of Obama's vacations and now, just 2 weeks into a Trump presidency and not one word about the cost. 

I've yet to see an honest vacation cost assessment comparison among the presidents, but have read many accounts that Obama spent more than 100 million.  If its within range of other presidents fine if its grossly more, lets say so. I haven't heard anyone show evidence either way. I see an article that Trump going to Mar a lago will cost 3 million bucks.  Ok, lets get real here.  Someones numbers are off.  If it costs 3 million to go to Florida for the weekend, but Obama only spent 100 in 8 years....someones numbers are off.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've yet to see an honest vacation cost assessment comparison among the presidents, but have read many accounts that Obama spent more than 100 million.  If its within range of other presidents fine if its grossly more, lets say so. I haven't heard anyone show evidence either way. I see an article that Trump going to Mar a lago will cost 3 million bucks.  Ok, lets get real here.  Someones numbers are off.  If it costs 3 million to go to Florida for the weekend, but Obama only spent 100 in 8 years....someones numbers are off.

Costs go up or down depending on the location as well Wolfie. Camp David, or Bush's Texas ranch are far cheaper due to seclusion than providing security at Mar A Lago or Trump Tower in the middle of a city in a high rise.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretend he's paying for it with the salary he's not taking.

Congressional Research Service report, Air Force One, a 747-200B (VC-25A) costs $179,750 per hour to operate. :flush: 

http://www.opshots.net/2015/04/aircraft-operating-series-aircraft-operating-expenses/