the new camp david?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's weird but why in the hell do you two even care?   At all?  Don't you have your own idiot king up there?  Shouldn't you be kissing his ring?

Or, do you see some "writing on the wall" for Canada's future? 

see post #1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

common knowledge, highmark. i'm sure ice doesn't think direct family members of the potus walk around with no protection :lol:   tell me something, if obama had criticized W for costing taxpayers with excessive vacations and such, would you have criticized obama had he jetted off to his luxury resort in hawaii the first 2 weekends out of the 3 weeks he was in office? 

I actually recall a post where I defended Obama on his vacation's.  I didn't always agree with Michelle not traveling with him to the same location but that is what we afford the First Family.   Most of my negative comments around Obama's travel was campaigning and I was clear that I thought there should be limits on that on the taxpayers dime no matter what party was in office.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You're digging deep and reaching again.  Problem is, it's your own crack and your own feces that you are grabbing....again.  Now, take a bite!

:lol:

Feel free to correct the record then...

Yes or no 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So I'll take that as a yes.

It's never happened before because other Presidents divested   themselves of their business dealings and put their assets in a blind trust.

What other presidents?  Really?  Why do you think this isn't illegal?  

Moron.  

I know....you are arguing with "Highmark".  But, I've got some ground to make up and you'll lose worse with him anyway. :lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

I actually recall a post where I defended Obama on his vacation's.  I didn't always agree with Michelle not traveling with him to the same location but that is what we afford the First Family.   Most of my negative comments around Obama's travel was campaigning and I was clear that I thought there should be limits on that on the taxpayers dime no matter what party was in office.

Vacations are different.  This was a business trip and your tax dollars are subsidizing Trump's empire.  But you're okay with it cuz Trump's a Republican and it's okay if they steal from you because they have an (R) after their name.

:lmao:

38 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Kinda different though isn't it?  An election campaign vs Erik Trump travelling for his father's business. You know, his father, the President of the US..so you guys are subsidizing Trump's business operations.  Nobody would have had an issue with that if Obama or Clinton did the same thing right?  

SS doesn't travel with the Clinton's when the go give their $500,000 speeches?  I don't recall too many conservatives complaining about that specifically.   Seems to me they are enriching themselves on the taxpayers dime.  I don't recall you or any other liberal on here thinking that was an issue.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

SS doesn't travel with the Clinton's when the go give their $500,000 speeches?  I don't recall too many conservatives complaining about that specifically.   Seems to me they are enriching themselves on the taxpayers dime.  

Oh no, nobody has ever complained about the Clinton's speeches..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

highmark you're not fooling anybody. you and all the whackobirds would be chirping 24/7 about if it was obama or hillary. 

And you're not fooling anyone, your hypocrisy has been well displayed on FS.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Watch and read better news.  It may help.  But you'll have some intellectual accounting to reconcile.  That will probably hurt.

why? i just happened to see trump kissing abe's ass, all excited like a kid who's met santa claus, down in mar a lago, for the 2nd weekend in a row. :dunno:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why? i just happened to see trump kissing abe's ass, all excited like a kid who's met santa claus, down in mar a lago, for the 2nd weekend in a row. :dunno:

You answered you own post..within your own post.  Well done!  I almost didn't reply as I felt it was a rhetorical posting but then I realized you weren't intelligent enough to see it yourself.

I feel good about helping someone "challenged" now.  I should reward myself!  And I will!

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh no, nobody has ever complained about the Clinton's speeches..

Whoosh....I don't recall complaints about the SS costs of their personal lives.   Different things here Ice, I know your brain is only capable of training pool depths of thought but try and keep up.   Maybe ask Sno he at least seems capable of a thought process at times.   :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

highmark you're not fooling anybody. you and all the whackobirds would be chirping 24/7 about if it was obama or hillary. 

Should be easy to find Sno.   Find a post from a conservative complaining about the SS costs of the Clinton's traveling around making millions on speeches?

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh....I don't recall complaints about the SS costs of their personal lives.   Different things here Ice, I know your brain is only capable of training pool depths of thought but try and keep up.   Maybe ask Sno he at least seems capable of a thought process at times.   :lol:  

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.  I don't know, but there sure has been a ton of bitching about the fact that they GAVE those speeches and were paid for them, and yet not a whimper about Erik's trip overseas and all of Trump's other business entanglements. 

Hmmmmm

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.  I don't know, but there sure has been a ton of bitching about the fact that they GAVE those speeches and were paid for them, and yet not a whimper about Erik's trip overseas and all of Trump's other business entanglements. 

Hmmmmm

You appear bitter and petty. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm talking about the vacation type stuff

I stand by my previous post.   I was critical of Obama golfing so much but not what it costed the taxpayers for him to do it.  I've always said the POTUS deserves the protection.  

This whole thing is about Trump's son going somewhere on business anyway and not a vacation.