little bit of heaven

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hit up the hill, we clipped 120MI in 3 hours,..no water holes,..Happy Valley is pristine, best I have seen it in years,..all the way up to Barnes cornrows pretty much mint

that's what we are going to do this weekend we didn't want to get tangled up with the "free" riders and wanted to let the area get a handle on the dumping they got, overall the trails weren't bad where we rode, and little to no traffic

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Where did you go to? It looks pretty sweet! :bc:

Before the melt anyway. 

skaneateles to bear swamp, to little york, to east side of 81 up to tully, to song  mountain,over  to moravia, back to skaneateles. most of the trails were awesome. the local riding may be over for the season. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

skaneateles to bear swamp, to little york, to east side of 81 up to tully, to song  mountain,over  to moravia, back to skaneateles. most of the trails were awesome. the local riding may be over for the season. 

I thought some of the looked really familiar. When you go on the Skan to Bear Swamp trail, you go bout 3 miles away from my house. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I thought some of the looked really familiar. When you go on the Skan to Bear Swamp trail, you go bout 3 miles away from my house. :bc:

i love riding those areas when the snow is good. the east side of the lake has great trails at times too, but we didn't hit them this trip.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i love riding those areas when the snow is good. the east side of the lake has great trails at times too, but we didn't hit them this trip.

Did you stop anywhere or just ride? I bet the Colonial Lodge in the Swamp was busy.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Did you stop anywhere or just ride? I bet the Colonial Lodge in the Swamp was busy.

we had lunch at song mountain, that was our only stop. we probably saw about 10 riders total. keep in mind it was during the day on friday. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

we had lunch at song mountain, that was our only stop. we probably saw about 10 riders total. keep in mind it was during the day on friday. 

oh ok, that makes sense.