Favorite Snowmobile?

What was your favorite sled? I really enjoy my more modern Ski Doo XP chassis sled, but have to say my 03 F7 was probably at the top of my list. No it didn't handle all that great, or ride very good, but man would that thing go when you pushed the loud handle :good:

Whew, right now it's my current RR but my miles on it are sadly limited so I don't even know if I've got it set up perfect yet.  :(

But if I had to go back I'd say I really fucking liked my Rev.  Had a lot tied up in suspension work and I could throw that thing around like nobody's business.  My XRS after that was pretty sweet too but for some reason I never quite got it feeling as comfortable as my REV.  Not to mention working on the REV was MUCH easier.  I had a ton-o-fun on my other sleds too but once you go rider forward, well, it's a whole different playing field.

My 93 XLT SP. It was by far the nicest, fastest sled I owned up to that point.

I only owned it for a year as a a friend at work bugged me relentlessly to purchase it, which he did, after I told him I wanted every cent I had sunk into it, including the Tx's.

I purchased, with the money, a 95 XLT SP, which is also a great sled (my son's now) but there was just something about that 93 that still makes it the most favorite sled I have ever owned. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't believe it, you really kept a sled for the entire season?

I really did....I think the sled I have had the longest was my 2002 ZR800 CC and I owned that one two different times! :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really did....I think the sled I have had the longest was my 2002 ZR800 CC and I owned that one two different times! :lol:

Somehow that doesn't surprise me :bc:

• Like 1