Rob pulled me over to the dark side

ckf

A friend has one and was complaining about an intermittent loss of power when he was stepping on it to pass someone. He had it in several times and they couldn't the problem. The last time in the mech hooked up the laptop and told him to drive while he checked it out. The mech told him to take his foot off the brake lol. Buddy has big feet and was stepping on the brake and gas . I wouldn't have told anyone what the result was lol

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:snack:

I'm surprised no one else has even tried to guess what Rob's going to be getting when the 2018's are out :snack:

52 minutes ago, smokin george said:

A friend has one and was complaining about an intermittent loss of power when he was stepping on it to pass someone. He had it in several times and they couldn't the problem. The last time in the mech hooked up the laptop and told him to drive while he checked it out. The mech told him to take his foot off the brake lol. Buddy has big feet and was stepping on the brake and gas . I wouldn't have told anyone what the result was lol

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm surprised no one else has even tried to guess what Rob's going to be getting when the 2018's are out :snack:

Mid engine Vette? :lol: 

Hows that little pocket rocket working out for Rob?

Edited by Edmo

30 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Mid engine Vette? :lol: 

Hows that little pocket rocket working out for Rob?

I don't think he would ever buy another GM product.

He's having a blast with the RS. He'll be keeping it for his winter car.

21 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nice Escape, I'll probably get one after my Explorer rolls over 200K.

Rob - Nissan Juke.

That would be a no on the Juke.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

Smartening up and not getting another Ford is my guess....

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If its an 2018 will he get a new mustang?  Not sure why he would get rid of the RS though after such a short time

You got it. He want's a new GT for his summer ride. He is keeping the RS for his winter beater :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

You got it. He want's a new GT for his summer ride. He is keeping the RS for his winter beater :lol: 

oh that makes sense...  I wouldn't dump the RS for nothing if I was him.

• Like 1

My little bro loves his and he was coming out of a edge that was loaded but storm damage deal. I was kind of surprised , not half bad, of course I found something wrong with it when he popped the hood, his was missing a rubber bumper under the hood.. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

After that RS I was thinking he'd go full on midlife crisis. Only car for that is the Vette. :lol: 

Well, apparently rob doesn't suffer from having a small penis, because he isn't getting a Corvette :lol:

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, apparently rob doesn't suffer from having a small penis, because he isn't getting a Corvette :lol:

I did ask him about a Corvette, but they don't interest him at all. He said he did have a few when he was younger.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I did ask him about a Corvette, but they don't interest him at all. He said he did have a few when he was younger.

I was just joking. My bud just bought a 14 Shelby gt500. Really nice car. Looks like this.

IMG_1368.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I did ask him about a Corvette, but they don't interest him at all.

He said he did have a few when he was younger.

I drove a new Stingray auto.  Nice car.

See, it grew since then :lol:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I was just joking. My bud just bought a 14 Shelby gt500. Really nice car. Looks like this.

IMG_1368.JPG

That's not a GT500 :news:

On 2/1/2017 at 5:35 PM, ckf said:

Rob and I spent the day on Monday trying out compact SUV's. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would buy a Ford, I would have told you that you were crazy. I also want to thank @SVT Renegade XRS for answering all of my questions :bc: 

The dealer dropped off our Ford Escape this afternoon.

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

I drove a rental in Florida this last November.  Damn nice vehicle and that was a rental.  I'm sure one with options would be that much nicer!  Enjoy!!  :bc: