the Yemen raid

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is this the raid where a navy seal was killed or a new one?

I think it was.   God speed to that young man.

• Gold Member

Obama won the NobelPeace Prize simply for being the first black president. He then proceeded to drop on average one bomb every 20 minutes killing untold civilians. Spinfag defended Obama at almost every turn as being better than Bush. How can Spincry now bitch about Trump?

What a smarmy hack! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Obama won the NobelPeace Prize simply for being the first black president. He then proceeded to drop on average one bomb every 20 minutes killing untold civilians. Spinfag defended Obama at almost every turn as being better than Bush. How can Spincry now bitch about Trump?

Selective liberal outrage is a bigger enemy than the oligarchy. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:goodpost:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Selective liberal outrage is a bigger enemy than the oligarchy. 

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

cold war made a comment about it too earlier this morning. like it was news flash or something. I haven't seen anything about it in today's news.

That old news.... :lol:

Like I said it was the first story that cane up this morning .  I didn't go digging around for it to make a point.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's best not to talk about these things. shhhhhhhh

you could not bigger a more pathetic piece of shit if you tried....the nerve it takes to have said the things you said about Obama in the last 8 years and then come on here and post about 1 military death under Trump in his first month. I mean the hypocrisy is so astounding its unfathomable. I thought XLT was being a little harsh on you lately but he's been spot on. You are a fucking piece of shit. Go curl up with a butter coffee and two hands full of cock you retarded bald low T smarmy halfman

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

you could not bigger a more pathetic piece of shit if you tried....the nerve it takes to have said the things you said about Obama in the last 8 years and then come on here and post about 1 military death under Trump in his first month. I mean the hypocrisy is so astounding its unfathomable. I thought XLT was being a little harsh on you lately but he's been spot on. You are a fucking piece of shit

i'll swallow all you got. bring it on. because by the time trump gets done, obama really will look like a murdering liberal lightweight. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

i'll swallow all you got. bring it on. because by the time trump gets done, obama really will look like a murdering liberal lightweight. 

pathetic....and I added more on an edit :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

being a little rough on me, don't you think? :lol:  

I felt really really bad about that .....so I got another coors light and engaged in a little introspect :lol: