SC pick

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I'm confident they'll filibuster.  I have no doubt about it.  Then sit down and cry.  No bid deal.  It is expected....and planned for.

Are you sure?  Trump doesn't seem to be planning for anything or thinking anything through properly.  He just blurts shit out, then contradicts himself, then backpeddles and blames someone else.

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Are you sure?  Trump doesn't seem to be planning for anything or thinking anything through properly.  He just blurts shit out, then contradicts himself, then backpeddles and blames someone else.

There's gotta be some method to his madness.  Maybe he wants a filibuster?  Maybe he's got plan B holstered and ready.  IDK, but he's been one step ahead of this whole thing for a year and nobody can see it.  So...everybody should be ready for him to win here too.  I think he's pulling out maneuvers and shit that nobody in politics is prepared for at all.

Beats me.  It'll be interesting to see though. :news:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's gotta be some method to his madness.  Maybe he wants a filibuster?  Maybe he's got plan B holstered and ready.  IDK, but he's been one step ahead of this whole thing for a year and nobody can see it.  So...everybody should be ready for him to win here too.  I think he's pulling out maneuvers and shit that nobody in politics is prepared for at all.

Beats me.  It'll be interesting to see though. :news:

I don't think so.  Trump being Trump won him the election -barely.  I don't think he has any real plans or ability as a politician. He's going to fall flat on his face or shoot himself in the foot as he pretty much has already several times.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I don't think so.  Trump being Trump won him the election -barely.  I don't think he has any real plans or ability as a politician. He's going to fall flat on his face or shoot himself in the foot as he pretty much has already several times.

You want Pence instead?  I sure as fuck do not.  Trump will go four.  And he kinda has to, unless he really fucks things up (legitimately...not from the MSM or protesters POV), any fuckery with his office will result in this nation being all fucked up and a "thunderdome" of violence....and hell...I'm game for that!  GIDDY UP!!!  

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member

GOP never filibustered one of Obama's SC picks.  No question they [dems] will throw their little tantrum for a few days but if his pick doesn't have any huge skeletons it will get thru. 

From what we've seen from Trump I have no reason to expect him not to nominate someone who falls in line with what the GOP expects. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

GOP never filibustered one of Obama's SC picks.  No question they [dems] will throw their little tantrum for a few days but if his pick doesn't have any huge skeletons it will get thru. 

From what we've seen from Trump I have no reason to expect him not to nominate someone who falls in line with what the GOP expects. 

They didnt? Why is there a vacancy then? 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You want Pence instead?  I sure as fuck do not.  Trump will go four.  And he kinda has to, unless he really fucks things up (legitimately...not from the MSM or protesters POV), any fuckery with his office will result in this nation being all fucked up and a "thunderdome" of violence....and hell...I'm game for that!  GIDDY UP!!!  

Related image

Trump has plenty of support.   62 million American's voted for him.  Its laughable hearing these guys talk about impeachment.  Many GOP members didn't vote for impeachment on Clinton even though there was legal grounds to do it.  They realized it wasn't good for the country.   I still don't agree with them but I understand the thought process.  

Just now, Anler said:

They didnt? Why is there a vacancy then? 

Because they never put up the nomination to committee.   That's not a filibuster.   Should I explain the process for you?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Because they never put up the nomination to committee.   That's not a filibuster.   Should I explain the process for you?

Oh right, its totally not the same thing. They got the same result tho. Amazing eh? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

oh, but not even allowing him to be considered was OK :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

C1wN2MKXgAEe822.jpg

Sorry but the dems are not going to permanently filibuster and if they think Trump will back down from a nominee who is qualified well then we will just wait and see who looks like the obstructionists.   There was historical context to why the GOP didn't bring Obama's pick up to committee.     

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but the dems are not going to permanently filibuster and if they think Trump will back down from a nominee who is qualified well then we will just wait and see who looks like the obstructionists.   There was historical context to why the GOP didn't bring Obama's pick up to committee.     

Nope but they are going to pay them the same respects they paid Obama. Nice precedence of "moral superiority" 

give it a fucking rest. the truth of the matter is that Obama's pick should have been allowed to proceed to the normal process. the repukes acted like a bunch of fucking babies then, and even more recent, when they thought Hillary was going to win and vowed to do the same thing. now they suddenly want to play nice. fuck them.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump has plenty of support.   62 million American's voted for him.  Its laughable hearing these guys talk about impeachment.  Many GOP members didn't vote for impeachment on Clinton even though there was legal grounds to do it.  They realized it wasn't good for the country.   I still don't agree with them but I understand the thought process.  

Yeah, my wife hit the nail right on the head this morning as we were watching the news.  She said it's what these people have been instructed and trained to do for 8 years. Protest, whine, cry...sit down whatever it takes to get their way and keep the news channels going.  Like mentioned on here....the Obama administration has spent 8 years building a coalition of grievance groups.  But sadly for them, it's yet another reason why they now have Trump to throw a tantrum about.

We'll see what will happen on this nominee.  I'm inclined to side with you though.....these fucking whiners are gonna be tossed to the wolves.

One thing just "pickles me" though....all these D seats lost over his terms, and this election going ass-fuck sideways, why do they feel they can still be a PAI?  The Public voted them out BIGLY.  Uh....again, I'm back to the coalition of grievance groups...and their leadership.

"Bigly". :lol:

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You know whatI know for sure about Trump's SC pick?

MC and Snot will raise any and all complaints the D's order them too without so much as thinking about it.

trump could pick a brown transgender lesbian with a spotless track record and theyd still complain 

The dem party poopers have 28 senate seats to defend in 2018,  a few in safe districts will pitch a fit , the ones that want to stay in power will vote for the Potus  45 pick. Plus the dems gave away all the senate power to Potus 44 agenda. History in politics repeats.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

give it a fucking rest. the truth of the matter is that Obama's pick should have been allowed to proceed to the normal process. the repukes acted like a bunch of fucking babies then, and even more recent, when they thought Hillary was going to win and vowed to do the same thing. now they suddenly want to play nice. fuck them.

Ooohhhhh.....that will show 'em......Slinger says fuck them! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails