Deep thoughts with f7ben

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who the fuck wears pajamas? sweat pants and t-shirts, and i often drink in them. do your pjs have feet in them? :lol:

I have nice fleece pants that are comfy

#2 - Managing your wife's self esteem is paramount to a good relationship. You never want her to feel too good about herself and always offer a criticism with every compliment !

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who the fuck wears pajamas? sweat pants and t-shirts, and i often drink in them. do your pjs have feet in them? :lol:

I ride in my PJ bottoms all the time . have for yrs hell decades .I keep my eyes open for good ones through out the yr . need to be fleece or micro fleece and have elastic ankle and waste band.

and bold goofy print is just a bonus for heckles at the bar or cabin .    

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

These look warm.

Related image

I want to fuck his wife and  possibly giver her a spanking and send her to the corner to play with her self. just putting it out there in case she is looking in to freedom sledder lol

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I ride in my PJ bottoms all the time . have for yrs hell decades .I keep my eyes open for good ones through out the yr . need to be fleece or micro fleece and have elastic ankle and waste band.

and bold goofy print is just a bonus for heckles at the bar or cabin .    

Same here ....fleece is nice for riding in but you gotta have the right underwear or it will chafe your taint

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Duluth trader there shit catchers are suppose to keep the stink out as long as there are not to big of chunks mushing around in there

I'm talking about cotton boxer briefs sliding around ......after a full day it can rub your ass raw. I'm gonna get some biker shorts that stay in place as thats what most of the mountain guys suggest

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I have a few pr of the nylon biker style . but I really don't sit much unless going trail riding and if I am doing that only I don't plan on staying out to long so what ever I am wearing at the time works .

I pretty much exclusively trail ride now and these new seats will wear a hole in your ass if you move around alot

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I want to fuck his wife and  possibly giver her a spanking and send her to the corner to play with her self. just putting it out there in case she is looking in to freedom sledder lol

His wife is a man.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm talking about cotton boxer briefs sliding around ......after a full day it can rub your ass raw. I'm gonna get some biker shorts that stay in place as that's what most of the mountain gays suggest

fixed it, your welcome.