the 20% mexican tax.

the president of mexico should do the following. expell all US law enforcement and drug interdiction forces. stop detaining central americans and allow the drugs to flow. trump is no friend of mexico and it's time that they understand and act accordingly. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

let's not forget about the increased price at the grocery store. trump loves the middle class. 

You don't have to buy Mexican products. The concept is pretty basic, buy products made in the US, creating jobs in the US rather than sending your money to Mexico. The cost of the US products wouldn't go up but in fact may even go down based on higher production volumes and economy of scale 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

oh yeah.....mexico should also allow the flow of illegal firearms into the US. these changes could save mexico millions. maybe even billions. 

Ummm. Most of the firearms in Mexico came from America, just say'n..

Also kinda fucked up you're so anti Trump that your post reads pro Mexico/anti America.. It's really sad, immature, and honestly totally pathetic that you want America to fail and Mexico to prosper just because you don't like the who won the presidency. Smh 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

the president of mexico should do the following. expell all US law enforcement and drug interdiction forces. stop detaining central americans and allow the drugs to flow. trump is no friend of mexico and it's time that they understand and act accordingly. 

You're officially a retard. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You don't have to buy Mexican products. The concept is pretty basic, buy products made in the US, creating jobs in the US rather than sending your money to Mexico. The cost of the US products wouldn't go up but in fact may even go down based on higher production volumes and economy of scale 

Like Fords. Don't buy Fords!

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm. Most of the firearms in Mexico came from America, just say'n..

Also kinda fucked up you're so anti Trump that your post reads pro Mexico/anti America.. It's really sad, immature, and honestly totally pathetic that you want America to fail and Mexico to prosper just because you don't like the who won the presidency. Smh 

Good post.    It really is pathetic and sad.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I agree. Mexico should IMMEDIATELY stop any and all "support" of America.  IMMEDIATELY!

....we got this now.  Good luck to you Mexico!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I agree. Mexico should IMMEDIATELY stop any and all "support" of America.  IMMEDIATELY!

....we got this now.  Good luck to you Mexico!

You really are a dummy. You've been listening to too much hand job media. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You really are a dummy. You've been listening to too much hand job media. 

Not at all.  Just tired of the horse shit.  And I'm the dummy?  Tell us again how your employees get mandated pay increases every year and your company can't increase revenues to cover it.  I hope your really aren't in charge of anything very important.

:lol:

Not at all.  Just tired of the horse shit.  And I'm the dummy?  Tell us again how your employees get mandated pay increases every year and your company can't increase revenues to cover it.  I hope your really aren't in charge of anything very important.

:lol:

Next episode, business advice with zambroni. What business do you run again? 

Just now, Anler said:

Next episode, business advice with zambroni. What business do you run again? 

I retired 6 years ago.   ........by giving business advice. :lol:

Do you ever feel like you are wading in past your pay grade?  This is one of those times.  Be careful...there are sharks.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

are you aware of the amount of produce goods in grocery stores that's sourced from mexico? how's america going close that gap? get ready for the price of all food items to skyrocket. 

I retired 6 years ago.   ........by giving business advice. :lol:

Do you ever feel like you are wading in past your pay grade?  This is one of those times.  Be careful...there are sharks.

Well hey I guess youre a good guy to know. I'm gonna have to give up hamburgers cuz they are going up in price by $7! Fucking liberals been lying to me again...

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

are you aware of the amount of produce goods in grocery stores that's sourced from mexico? how's america going close that gap? get ready for the price of all food items to skyrocket. 

Do you know what a trade deficit is?  Do you know how this works?  Do you know what happens if the Mexican products refuse to sell due to prices?  Do you know how close Mexico is to complete self-implosion?  Do you really think Mexico is gonna lose it's largest source of trade over 20%?  Do you really think it's going to come to that?

Please, do not answer any of these questions.

Just now, Anler said:

Well hey I guess youre a good guy to know. I'm gonna have to give up hamburgers cuz they are going up in price by $7! Fucking liberals been lying to me again...

What?  Man....I get it, I'm still in a haze from last night too.  But you may have had those few extras...go get some rest then we can talk.  I'll save you a chair.

Just now, Zambroski said:

What?  Man....I get it, I'm still in a haze from last night too.  But you may have had those few extras...go get some rest then we can talk.  I'll save you a chair.

Oh good. But that is what you said so are you changing your mind now?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Do you know what a trade deficit is?  Do you know how this works?  Do you know what happens if the Mexican products refuse to sell due to prices?  Do you know how close Mexico is to complete self-implosion?  Do you really think Mexico is gonna lose it's largest source of trade over 20%?  Do you really think it's going to come to that?

Please, do not answer any of these questions.

i know this much. i get to pay for that stupid fucking wall so your self absorbed fuckstick in office can groom himself in the mirror and feel good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i know this much. i get to pay for that stupid fucking wall so your self absorbed fuckstick in office can groom himself in the mirror and feel good. 

:crybaby: