great shame

the wife was hit by a mediacom "cable company " van last week she is fine but insurance saying they may total her benz ok fine 

she just came home and said she was test driving a new Volvo and a countryman s . I am starting to feel like I am failing as a husband lol

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My wife has had an XC90 and an XC60.  Both top notch.  Lotsa miles on both.  Not sure what a "countryman" is.

mini 

I just dont know how thick did her bush get when she got that Volvo ? do they come with those thule racks and a smarmy attitude or is that just a Minneapolis option 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

mini 

I just dont know how thick did her bush get when she got that Volvo ? do they come with those thule racks and a smarmy attitude or is that just a Minneapolis option 

Yeah, you let her get that mini and part of your soul goes away.  The man part too.

The last XC60 was actually a pretty cool sporty ride.  But I rarely drove either.  They were just great cars, no problems.  I think we put 120k on the 90 and maybe 80k on the 60.  I'd own either again but we're kinda on a Toyota kick right now.

Oh, and there will be no God damn hippy, all natural shit in this house.  I like a nice clean landing strip! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

mini 

One of my riding buddies owns an import auto repair shop. Those mini's are in there all the time, he always says they are the biggest POS.. Plus, could you imagine the looks you would get if you ever like had to run to the store in it..lol..

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Look at the Infinity Lease turn ins at the Infinity dealer. There are some great deals on them. Never owned a Volvo?

image.jpg

she trashes her cars no lease . 3 dogs run around trips to the nursery farmers market  etc etc  they get trashed out. the infinity's are nice  for sure.

she loves wagons and likes small suv. has to be awd. just waiting to see if they total it or not . our insurance guy came out did the valuation and estimate  . but they are saying better to go with through there insurance . even if 100%his fault we have has a tough yr with insurance .

she hit a guy in her convert who locked em up on a blind corner her fault but just a fender bender . then a   old doctor  driving a Lexus took out my truck in a parking lot when I was shopping he left but people got his plate . no insurance so my insurance had to cover and are suing him I think.

now this 1 guy slid in to her    

Edited by Ez ryder

I didn't say lease it, buy a lease turn in. 2 years old, less than 20k on them. Their warranties are better than new cars. Infinity seems to be giving the best deals in this area.  Worth a look, they have a lot of AWD options. I know 3 peaple that went this route in the last 6mo.

Edited by Woodtick

On 1/27/2017 at 10:23 PM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, you let her get that mini and part of your soul goes away.  The man part too.

The last XC60 was actually a pretty cool sporty ride.  But I rarely drove either.  They were just great cars, no problems.  I think we put 120k on the 90 and maybe 80k on the 60.  I'd own either again but we're kinda on a Toyota kick right now.

Oh, and there will be no God damn hippy, all natural shit in this house.  I like a nice clean landing strip! :lol:

oh mercy haven't seen a clean landing strip in years:sad:

Now I got my wife talking about her last Volvo again.  Fuck!  It was a nice ride though.  And gave me zero issues.  If she mentions BMW or fucking Infinity ever again...her next husband can take her car shopping.

Hey EX, this was my wifes last model (XC60).  This kinda sounds like what yours might want...sorta "wagoney" but a good bit of SUV in it too.

Image result for volvo xc60 black

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now I got my wife talking about her last Volvo again.  Fuck!  It was a nice ride though.  And gave me zero issues.  If she mentions BMW or fucking Infinity ever again...her next husband can take her car shopping.

Hey EX, this was my wifes last model (XC60).  This kinda sounds like what yours might want...sorta "wagoney" but a good bit of SUV in it too.

Image result for volvo xc60 black

she has a friend with 1 of those , they are nice . I know a few guys who had Volvo suv yrs back and all had tranz issues I am almost  positive they had some junk built by GM in them.

she likes the wagons better than suv mostly because they handle more sporty and her dogs don't have to be lifted in the back  . the last suv she had they would always try to make it but when they fail and flop off on there back it can get expensive trust me on this argg

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

she trashes her cars no lease . 3 dogs run around trips to the nursery farmers market  etc etc  they get trashed out. the infinity's are nice  for sure.

she loves wagons and likes small suv. has to be awd. just waiting to see if they total it or not . our insurance guy came out did the valuation and estimate  . but they are saying better to go with through there insurance . even if 100%his fault we have has a tough yr with insurance .

she hit a guy in her convert who locked em up on a blind corner her fault but just a fender bender . then a   old doctor  driving a Lexus took out my truck in a parking lot when I was shopping he left but people got his plate . no insurance so my insurance had to cover and are suing him I think.

now this 1 guy slid in to her    

girl where i work has a volvo. i think it's a 2014. she's got almost 100k on the car from driving to chicago to take care of her sick mom on weekends. it's been gas, oil, and tires. it's not a bad car to drive either. 

On 1/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, Ez ryder said:

the wife was hit by a mediacom "cable company " van last week she is fine but insurance saying they may total her benz ok fine 

she just came home and said she was test driving a new Volvo and a countryman s . I am starting to feel like I am failing as a husband lol

Punctuation eeeeeeeshh.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, Ez ryder said:

youd have to be bat shit crazy or have money to burn if you ever own a vulva out of warranty