When will the Libtards on this site go snowmobiling .

Ouch  That sucks    At least you're ok :bc:   Sleds can be fixed    

Kid rolled his and fucked up a few things on it   Mostly just cosmetic, besides the slightly bent steering stem.    Easy fix   Glad he's ok   He was following to close and got into my snow dust   It was a learning experience for him.  I saw the whole thing happen. Scared the fuck out of me because I was expecting the sled to roll on him.    Once I knew he was ok,  I was furious because I just told him 10 minutes prior to stay out of my snow dust so he could see. :wall:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Kid rolled his and fucked up a few things on it   Mostly just cosmetic, besides the slightly bent steering stem.    Easy fix   Glad he's ok   He was following to close and got into my snow dust   It was a learning experience for him.  I saw the whole thing happen. Scared the fuck out of me because I was expecting the sled to roll on him.    Once I knew he was ok,  I was furious because I just told him 10 minutes prior to stay out of my snow dust so he could see. :wall:

Scary to ride with my son. Wasn't as much fun worrying about what he did. 

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Glad you didn't  get hurt. When you were laying there, did you say I'm getting to old for this shit?:lol:

after I woke up and tried to get up is when I was saying that lol . I did take the day off today .tomarrow I will be on a turbo pro . I hate riding other people shot I hesitate way to much for feet of breaking a guys shit . even if it is there back up 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

after I woke up and tried to get up is when I was saying that lol . I did take the day off today .tomarrow I will be on a turbo pro . I hate riding other people shot I hesitate way to much for feet of breaking a guys shit . even if it is there back up 

woke up?  Strap your helmet dude.  And if you're not wearing a tek vest...get one. :bc: 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

woke up?  Strap your helmet dude.  And if you're not wearing a tek vest...get one. :bc: 

my Avy bag is a vest but that did not save the hips or shoulder.  I quit strapping lid tight on when in the trees some time back after getting head yanked hard enough to pull u off sled . but will prob start again .will post 1st person Vid when back home . goes black with snow but a solid 2 second count from 2nd hit to ground contact . and me monning oooohhhhhhh;h .lol part of the deal 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my Avy bag is a vest but that did not save the hips or shoulder.  I quit strapping lid tight on when in the trees some time back after getting head yanked hard enough to pull u off sled . but will prob start again .will post 1st person Vid when back home . goes black with snow but a solid 2 second count from 2nd hit to ground contact . and me monning oooohhhhhhh;h .lol part of the deal 

oh man...sounds painful :bc: 

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I use to think those were a waste unless you were doing SnoX , Hill climb.  Then I met someone  a couple weeks ago, who was in a serious snowmobile accident. If he was wearing a vest, he wouldn't have had to be airlifted to the hospital, and spent 3 1/2 weeks in there recovering from his injuries.  I ordered 2 509 back Country Tek Vests for myself and my son :bc: 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Screen  broke hard to type but long story Short  yesterday droping fast down a mountian flat light heavy Snow hit a bit divot  flew 15 or so feet then n'ose first in To a diff Hole. then i think i bent   post  and busted throttel block with my hips ..then I guess the sled did 2 full end over end rolls  I was rag doll flying then the sled hit me in the air knocked my helmet off mid air .we both cleared 30 feet and landed less than a foot from each other .

guess I will start buckling helmet now when in woods.i never kept it bucked in trees because trees hook viser and tank head back and I like to let kid get ripped off. pretty ez fix on sled but closest parts are 5 hr round trip and we have extra bikes and Sleds. I did not ride today pretty stiff and sore 

Good thing you're still a young guy, but no worries you'll feel that shit again when you get in your fifties :bc: 

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good thing you're still a young guy, but no worries you'll feel that shit again when you get in your fifties :bc: 

50s fuck thats 2 yrs away 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I use to think those were a waste unless you were doing SnoX , Hill climb.  Then I met someone  a couple weeks ago, who was in a serious snowmobile accident. If he was wearing a vest, he wouldn't have had to be airlifted to the hospital, and spent 3 1/2 weeks in there recovering from his injuries.  I ordered 2 509 back Country Tek Vests for myself and my son :bc: 

I got a buddy, same story.  He got ran off the trail and mowed down by an idiot coming the other way.  No Tek Vest...punctured lung, broken collar bone, broken ribs, etc.. I don't feel safe unless i have it on nowadays....even for catching a handlebar in the gut. :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got a buddy, same story.  He got ran off the trail and mowed down by an idiot coming the other way.  No Tek Vest...punctured lung, broken collar bone, broken ribs, etc.. I don't feel safe unless i have it on nowadays....even for catching a handlebar in the gut. :bc: 

After talking to someone in person, and seeing these pictures, I ordered our Tek Vests from SledSolutions the same day. 

FB_IMG_1485375947309.jpgFB_IMG_1485375944637.jpgResized_Screenshot_20170124-230255.jpg

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

worn one since 04 kid we know came around a corner and into a fallen tree first couple weeks of winter,  ended up with a broken back and bruised kidneys betting wiht the tekvest(which he left in the truck) it would have been minimal issue.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

worn one since 04 kid we know came around a corner and into a fallen tree first couple weeks of winter,  ended up with a broken back and bruised kidneys betting wiht the tekvest(which he left in the truck) it would have been minimal issue.  

Yea I'm sure if George was wearing one, his injuries wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as they were.  He's lucky to be alive. Almost bled out right there on the side of the trail.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Just a FYI. I buy my kids the Fox moto X vest. They are about $100 new and easy to sell when they grow out of them.

My son is 16 and he's 6'3-6'4" about 245-250#.  I got him a 2X. I think he has the straps adjusted all the way in so hopefully he can wear this one for a long time. Hopefully he doesn't keep growing like he has the past couple of years. SMH growing to damn fast. He's already shot up past me over the summer 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I've worn one since 2001, there was a guy at the motel Saturday morning gimping around with a knee and a busted up shoulder, he hit an icy corner and went of a 20' ledge, the TekVest might have saved the shoulder and the ambulance trip to the hospital.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Scary for sure. I was riding with my kid and a buddy down at the lake. We were making runs down the drag strip. My daughter got mixed up in some ruts at the end of the strip from some asshole out there with a truck.  Flipped her right off at about 70 MPH. longest 1/4 mile ride of my life. She was in shock, laying on the ice, I was scared shitless. Ended up with a broken arm.      

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, Ez ryder said:

Glad you are ok...........Yup, that shit (crashes)  comes back to haunt you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Scary for sure. I was riding with my kid and a buddy down at the lake. We were making runs down the drag strip. My daughter got mixed up in some ruts at the end of the strip from some asshole out there with a truck.  Flipped her right off at about 70 MPH. longest 1/4 mile ride of my life. She was in shock, laying on the ice, I was scared shitless. Ended up with a broken arm.      

Wow, that must have been horrific seeing that.  She's lucky, could have been much worse. Glad it wasn't

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wow, that must have been horrific seeing that.  She's lucky, could have been much worse. Glad it wasn't

It was at night, I thought it was going to be way worse.  All I could see was the headlight going end over end.  Seeing her sprawled out on the ice was heart breaking.

She got right back on it next year, but after that when we rode, it was just us. I let her go along at her pace, where she didn't feel she needed to ride hard to keep up.

Had a new found respect for families out riding too, where before I would get impatient that were not moving along fast enough.

try upload cant get it to post as a screen video . if u click it will open .

u can see first hit then me saying ooohooooooo for 2 seconds till 2nd hit that is when I hit the bars and went end over end and went flying . still white U can here guys coming up and talking then helmet gets cam clean

crash2.wpl

Edited by Ez ryder

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

:bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

try upload cant get it to post as a screen video . if u click it will open .

u can see first hit then me saying ooohooooooo for 2 seconds till 2nd hit that is when I hit the bars and went end over end and went flying . still white U can here guys coming up and talking then helmet gets cam clean

crash2.wpl

tried it on my phone and desktop, wouldn't play in either..:crybaby: