wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

put 180 something miles on mine this weekend,  seemed to run good which is always nice after you buy a used sled that looked a little rough and gave her some basic maint. 

What was rough about it?

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What was rough about it?

kid who owned it clearly did not have maint high on his schedule.  bashed in bumper,  studs with no tunnel/front cooler protectors,  critters living in the engine compartment,  don't think it had even seen basic maint.  had he thrown a few hundred bucks into her he could have gotten 800-1000 more for it.  

shes still got some scratched and dings but I'd have done the same to her so that doesn't really concern me.  in fact the side panel now looks worse than when i got it after some tree bashing this weekend.  alders usually clean up with some magic eraser though.  

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

kid who owned it clearly did not have maint high on his schedule.  bashed in bumper,  studs with no tunnel/front cooler protectors,  critters living in the engine compartment,  don't think it had even seen basic maint.  had he thrown a few hundred bucks into her he could have gotten 800-1000 more for it.  

shes still got some scratched and dings but I'd have done the same to her so that doesn't really concern me.  in fact the side panel now looks worse than when i got it after some tree bashing this weekend.  alders usually clean up with some magic eraser though.  

How much did you pay for it?

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How much did you pay for it?

i'm into it fixed up for just under $8800 with the new bumper, skid plate, snow flap, scratchers. had he just cleaned it up and did the bumper and snowflap for $150 he could have gotten mid 9's with only 700 miles on it.   

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm into it fixed up for just under $8800 with the new bumper, skid plate, snow flap, scratchers. had he just cleaned it up and did the bumper and snowflap for $150 he could have gotten mid 9's with only 700 miles on it.   

Well you did good imo. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

put 180 something miles on mine this weekend,  seemed to run good which is always nice after you buy a used sled that looked a little rough and gave her some basic maint. 

Did it come with a tool kit?  

On 12/18/2017 at 4:10 PM, Highmark said:

Did it come with a tool kit?  

:lol: it did,  kinda funny i swapped my xrs clutch cover with the freerides as my first aid/tool kits riveted to the clutch guard and then i forgot to give the pull rope to him as it was in the seat of the freeride  still so i dropped it in the mail to him.   

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: it did,  kinda funny i swapped my xrs clutch cover with the freerides as my first aid/tool kits riveted to the clutch guard and then i forgot to give the pull rope to him as it was in the seat of the freeride  still so i dropped it in the mail to him.   

Did woolie let you ride his assault?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

when we get a little better conditions I am sure we will swap off,  I'd like to take that and Rons new cat for a spin as well as Silverbacks BCX. 

Riding the cat is good thing.....it makes you realize how much better the doo and poo are. :lol:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Riding the cat is good thing.....it makes you realize how much better the doo and poo are. :lol:

I'm glade CKF let's us have this open forum. You even get to come on here and spew your gay pride stuff.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

when we get a little better conditions I am sure we will swap off,  I'd like to take that and Rons new cat for a spin as well as Silverbacks BCX. 

Its good to ride what is out there. I never would have considered a poo if I didnt ride one. They are making some really great sleds now. 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Took a little longer than I was told, but they finally arrived today.  ZBros had some "production issues" and they were behind on everything. 

IMG_20180123_211205.thumb.jpg.c9e997a82104916e477cfd9684c90b6a.jpg

IMG_20180123_155157602.thumb.jpg.862bddb4a9e3180a20b89721d23ed48f.jpg

Thank god you dont ride much. :lol:

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Took a little longer than I was told, but they finally arrived today.  ZBros had some "production issues" and they were behind on everything. 

IMG_20180123_211205.thumb.jpg.c9e997a82104916e477cfd9684c90b6a.jpg

IMG_20180123_155157602.thumb.jpg.862bddb4a9e3180a20b89721d23ed48f.jpg

Are these for fat guys or something,never seen them before?