wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

8 hours ago, ckf said:

I've been putting it off for years because I hate going to the doctors.

Understandable.  Many people do the same thing just because of that.   Buddy of mine just had a growth removed from his arm.  Told me about it right before the surgery.  I asked how long has it been there, "oh about 10 years or so"  .  O.o

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Understandable.  Many people do the same thing just because of that.   Buddy of mine just had a growth removed from his arm.  Told me about it right before the surgery.  I asked how long has it been there, "oh about 10 years or so"  .  O.o

You should go in and get your chip removed.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

20180413_201655.jpg

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Damn , I don’t remember seeing that color in Barney chassis. What year is that ? Looks even better than copper /black 09 LE. 

Yeah that fucker looks great. :thumbsup:

Those are custom painted panels. Base coat clear coat. Still working out which combo of black and metallic ruby looks best. I think that's close to what I'll end up with. Panels are just hanging there. Nothing fastened as there is plenty more work going on!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

WTF???

I thought you didnt like BD electronics??

I dont but I like the idea of having control over the sled and it was cheap as hell. I'll be adding the JD Powersports booster flash with it and also a knock light.

The hijacker is a bit nicer than your typical Boondocker box as far as features go also.....

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

looks great! how much powah that thing going to make??

Probably get 24psi out of it with the Boondocker at max kill. I would imagine just a smidge over 300

Next year I'll do head studs and compressor wheel upgrade and then I'll run it at 350 or so and call it good

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably get 24psi out of it with the Boondocker at max kill. I would imagine just a smidge over 300

Next year I'll do head studs and compressor wheel upgrade and then I'll run it at 350 or so and call it good

Sweet!!