wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not crazy with how they mount (silicone sealer/adhesive), but they're probably the best ones Ive seen.

Better than having to replace a side panel like I had to do 2 days ago.   Do the come with the silicone or do you have to buy it yourself?  

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre an embarrassment...even a cat guy knows his doo shit more then you.....go sit in the corner!!! :lol:

Haha!! Fuck yeah cat guys know what's on skidoos, that's the shit they get on their cats 10 years later. They want to know what to expect! 

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Better than having to replace a side panel like I had to do 2 days ago.   Do the come with the silicone or do you have to buy it yourself?  

They supply it.  Link to instructions.  As per usual, getting the old stickers off and these on was more than the 5 minutes it should have been.  But looks and feels mint.  You can lean right on these things and it feels like you have the thick rubber kneepads on

https://www.wr-products.com/collections/polaris-mountain-assault-knee-pads/products/2015-2016-polaris-pro-rmk-axys-knee-padsPolaris_Axys_15-16_Mountain_Assault_Knee

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Replaced 6 idler bearings on the etec today. Unlike cat skidoo gives you 11 wheels. Just need to throw the skid back in and give her a wash and it's business time... 

Sounds like that crate is just about ready for the crusher :bc:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Black Betty was better looking :news:

betty was a sexy high class bitch,  mary anns the girl next door whose going to work extra hard to keep me happy.  shes hopefully not going to look like a road whore as much as the dirty bitch after though.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jeffro what kind of knee pads did you end up going with?

those are revneez xp's.  they no longer make the XW (extra wide) ones I had on the last 2 which sucks,  bit small and the right hands made for a pull start but they protect exactly where i need it so they will be fine

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

betty was a sexy high class bitch,  mary anns the girl next door whose going to work extra hard to keep me happy.  shes hopefully not going to look like a road whore as much as the dirty bitch after though.  

those are revneez xp's.  they no longer make the XW (extra wide) ones I had on the last 2 which sucks,  bit small and the right hands made for a pull start but they protect exactly where i need it so they will be fine

You're gonna beat her hard and put her away wet.  She's perfect.

Nice. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They supply it.  Link to instructions.  As per usual, getting the old stickers off and these on was more than the 5 minutes it should have been.  But looks and feels mint.  You can lean right on these things and it feels like you have the thick rubber kneepads on

https://www.wr-products.com/collections/polaris-mountain-assault-knee-pads/products/2015-2016-polaris-pro-rmk-axys-knee-padsPolaris_Axys_15-16_Mountain_Assault_Knee

Cool.  My warning labels were off 20 minutes after I got it home. Replacement L side panel didn't come with one, thankfully. I'm guessing they are supplying a pretty mild silicone that's not gonna harm the plastic. Looks like a great product. Hopefully I'll get them soon.  Thanks again for the link :bc:

how many rebuilds on that 07 800r?   I liked the looks of the XRS that year.

running no idler wheels he should have bought the dupont slides they are pretty amazing,  if mine weren't mint on the new one i'd have changed them over now,  hoping to get the season out of the oem ones.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love those XRS sleds.:thumbsup:

x2 :bc:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

how many rebuilds on that 07 800r?   

I liked the looks of the XRS that year.

running no idler wheels he should have bought the dupont slides they are pretty amazing,  if mine weren't mint on the new one i'd have changed them over now,  hoping to get the season out of the oem ones.

Not sure.  He bought it off a friend of his tho, who's older brother is cousin who  bought it new. 

Me three :bc:

I told him he needs to talk to his buddy and ask him what he did with the idler wheels.  And if he still has them, to put them back on.  If he doesn't have them, I have a brand new pair I'll sell him cheap

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

how many rebuilds on that 07 800r?   I liked the looks of the XRS that year.

Thats a summit xrs....most guys run them that way.(no rear outside idlers)

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats a summit xrs....most guys run them that way.(no rear outside idlers)

i understand that but he's gonna be trail riding it more than likely in MI with nothing but a single set of inner idlers which is why i said dupont slides if running without. hell theres not even a set of scratchers on it

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i understand that but he's gonna be trail riding it more than likely in MI with nothing but a single set of inner idlers which is why i said dupont slides if running without. hell theres not even a set of scratchers on it

Those are brutal on trail with that 151 skid