wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

31 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Did you add the electrolyte and charge it? :ashamed: :lol:

Yup. No charge just tossed it in and the ran the sled for 90 odd miles. The 

I feel like a doctor administering an IV with these.

CFB23E47-BA8B-4DFE-8525-A04652FB5510.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is not a sled but I took the engine out of the old klr I bought. This afternoon I tore the top end apart in search of where all my oil was disappearing to. 

Had a friend help me over video chat as I have never had an engine apart other than a lawnmower in high school. 

Piston looks good, cylinder looks decent. But the valves are highly suspect lol.

I think I got extremely lucky and it will only take valve clean and seals, ring kit and a cylinder hone and should be back on top

Message_1553388991323.jpg

20190323_184105.jpg

20190323_184050.jpg

20190323_184121.jpg

20190323_181313.jpg

20190323_181309.jpg

20190323_184044.jpg

20190323_184024.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Let's bump back to the top!  All this sled talk had be inspired today.  Time to get rid of some of this green!

You should get rid of all that green and buy a chassis that actually works and is powered by a motor making more than kid sled hp !!!!1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You should get rid of all that green and buy a chassis that actually works and is powered by a motor making more than kid sled hp !!!!1

Oh, you didn't know...it's an AC already so, good to go!

Thanks for the concern tho.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

That's not true, he knows that a Phazer will not make an open river crossing after guzzling 20 Coors Lights. :lol:

Imagine letting that dipshit take your wifes sled, which they promptly ended up sinking?   He would have stroking a check on the spot if that was my sled.  And I say that as someone who had to stroke a check for a borrowed sled that I crashed in a sno-x race once.  :lol:  its too bad Don doesnt post here anymore.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine letting that dipshit take your wifes sled, which they promptly ended up sinking?   He would have stroking a check on the spot if that was my sled.  And I say that as someone who had to stroke a check for a borrowed sled that I crashed in a sno-x race once.  :lol:  its too bad Don doesnt post here anymore.

They didn’t pull it out and get it running again after it’s dive?  Or, was Ben flipper to bar all the way to 30,000 leagues under the sea?  “...almost there......almost there........almost.......”

:lol:

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had my checkbook out and insisted on stroking a check for it. Don was having none of that. He let me pay for the deductible and that's it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had my checkbook out and insisted on stroking a check for it. Don was having none of that. He let me pay for the deductible and that's it.

That was pretty solid of him.  :bc:  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's bump back to the top!  All this sled talk had be inspired today.  Time to get rid of some of this green!

58074C8C-011A-48B0-8939-707A210E2049.jpeg

Powder coating black? :dunno:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He is a solid dude....and not just because of his generosity.

He seems like a good guy.  Wierd morherfucker tho :lol: :lmao:

[]insert drilldo picture here[/] 

:lol: