wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

who is running that now? 

there is a carma situation ha 

The owner Bryon, was killed in a sledding accident 2-3 years ago, his sister Jane, her husband Brent, and 2 sons Damon & Grady now own/run it with many other employees, they also owned several other businesses in the greater area. They are good folks and neighbors.

Edited by XCR1250

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad Jay. 

Thanks Jim :bc:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hell no it's not and I feel your pain! Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. 

My mom had another heart attack while snowbirding in Florida last week and my dad, after the cancer and his stroke, is having a real hard time with things. Stubborn old Pollock won't let me help much either. I hate seeing them get old.

Positive note I'm headed up to Strongs next weekend and Lewiston the weekend after that. Chili cook off on our lake this weekend and some friendly races. Glad to see winter made it back

Thanks man :bc:

Damn, that sucks.  Hopefully they both are doing better 

That's good.  Taking the GF with you I presume? 

Winter is definitely back 

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

X2 - hope your dad is ok. 

Thanks Ed :bc:

As of right now, he's still in the SICU recovery.  They cut his pain meds down and he's up and walking around every now and then like they want him to. So he's continuing to improve. Hopefully he keeps getting better everyday. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X3 .   

:bc:

Well, he's out if the ICU recovery, and in a regular room now.  So that's a bonus.  He's still on pain meds, but 1/2 of what they were giving him before.   He's been up and walking around.   Still has a tube down his throat, but I talked to him today and he sounds good.  He hasn't had anything to eat or drink (other than ice chips) since Saturday morning, so he's pissed about that. Told me he wants a L Tim Hortons coffee :lmao:   I told him I'll bring him a XL when he can have liquids again. Hopefully in a couple more days.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

Well, he's out if the ICU recovery, and in a regular room now.  So that's a bonus.  He's still on pain meds, but 1/2 of what they were giving him before.   He's been up and walking around.   Still has a tube down his throat, but I talked to him today and he sounds good.  He hasn't had anything to eat or drink (other than ice chips) since Saturday morning, so he's pissed about that. Told me he wants a L Tim Hortons coffee :lmao:   I told him I'll bring him a XL when he can have liquids again. Hopefully in a couple more days.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys :bc:

Great news Jay! :bc:

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

16427617_10155894917138298_3440306461015402046_n.jpg

It's worded just like Bhens posts!  :lol:

perfect :lol: I just texted that to some other electricians ......we were arguing about the usefulness of the crescent wrench 

bump , lets hear it boys. T-minus 3 days until I'll be riding and I am gonna pound some fucking diamonds this weekend. 

I've made some nice mods to the axys and done some spit shining on the zrt as well !!!!!!1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

bump , lets hear it boys. T-minus 3 days until I'll be riding and I am gonna pound some fucking diamonds this weekend. 

I've made some nice mods to the axys and done some spit shining on the zrt as well !!!!!!1

Ether heading up the 16th or 17th 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heading to da UP? 

Heading to MN this weekend and will probably leave the sleds there ....fuck the UP until March. I'm not going to go there and ride with 1000000 fib faggots

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Heading to MN this weekend and will probably leave the sleds there ....fuck the UP until March. I'm not going to go there and ride with 1000000 fib faggots

Go ride the Eastern UP. The FIB faggots (and MN & WI faggots) usually stay W of Grand Marais 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go ride the Eastern UP. The FIB faggots (and MN & WI faggots) usually stay W of Grand Marais 

I might head up there ....but then I have to rent a place and that pisses me off when I own one there :lol: