wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Gutted my throttle safety switch tonight. What a piece of junk. All plastic.  Just open the throttle block and unhook it. We will see if that clears up the mystery bog. If not, ECU reflash time.  Happens mostly when blipping the throttle or getting on and off it real quick. Worse standing up since I pull the cable at a little bit different angle.

In other news I had a run in with a big culvert this weekend. Heavy on the brake and only going a few mph.  Heard a huge crunch. Thought for sure it was going to be torn up. The left ski was vertical, wedged in the culvert.

Extent of the damage was a torn ski rubber dampener, bent ski bolt, broken ski bushing, and a scratch on the front bumper.  Have a set of c&a xcs coming and colored in the bumper with a sharpie.

It isn't light, but the procross is a strong chassis.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Gutted my throttle safety switch tonight. What a piece of junk. All plastic.  Just open the throttle block and unhook it. We will see if that clears up the mystery bog. If not, ECU reflash time.  Happens mostly when blipping the throttle or getting on and off it real quick. Worse standing up since I pull the cable at a little bit different angle.

In other news I had a run in with a big culvert this weekend. Heavy on the brake and only going a few mph.  Heard a huge crunch. Thought for sure it was going to be torn up. The left ski was vertical, wedged in the culvert.

Extent of the damage was a torn ski rubber dampener, bent ski bolt, broken ski bushing, and a scratch on the front bumper.  Have a set of c&a xcs coming and colored in the bumper with a sharpie.

Ride around the woods northeast of Park Rapids if you need any body parts for one.  

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Definitely a heavier chassis than Doo or Poo.  Benefits (and detriments) come with weight.  Strength and rigidity=Benny!  Rider fatigue due to a bit more weight=Detri!  

Benny minus Detri=worth it!

:bc:

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm good, Country Cat ships daily.

Good folks.  Love the next day delivery with Speedee.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fucking Ricky racer fag sled.....orders C&As lmfao

Hey, watch you mouth, young lady!!!!  C&A FTMFWEFT!!!!

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Well I "fixed" it.....

Only had to buy 1 new part......2018 Axys RMK 800. Use up the warranty this season, turbo next season.

Hate it when the only part you need costs an arm and a leg.  Good deals this time of year though.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Definitely a heavier chassis than Doo or Poo.  Benefits (and detriments) come with weight.  Strength and rigidity=Benny!  Rider fatigue due to a bit more weight=Detri!  

Benny minus Detri=worth it!

:bc:

Good folks.  Love the next day delivery with Speedee.

Hey, watch you mouth, young lady!!!!  C&A FTMFWEFT!!!!

:goodpost:

I really like SpeeDee.  They come at around 10am.  My UPS guy is still in bed then.  

Between what it was going to cost to fix the broken stock ski parts and get a new set of carbides, I just pulled the trigger on the new pair.  Stock carbides were missing all but one section of carbide on one side.  Wondered why it wouldn't turn at all last weekend on hard ground.

9 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Strong? Ben twisted one up just crossing the street at 5mph... :news:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I really like SpeeDee.  They come at around 10am.  My UPS guy is still in bed then.  

Between what it was going to cost to fix the broken stock ski parts and get a new set of carbides, I just pulled the trigger on the new pair.  Stock carbides were missing all but one section of carbide on one side.  Wondered why it wouldn't turn at all last weekend on hard ground.

Stock Arctic Cat skis should be made into clocks and hung in the garage.  Anybody that rides stockers of any OEM is not interested in performance handling......at all.  Some players don't need to sharpen their skates.

Image result for kid learning to ice skate

=

Image result for snowmobiling  gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stock Arctic Cat skis should be made into clocks and hung in the garage.  Anybody that rides stockers of any OEM is not interested in performance handling......at all.  Some players don't need to sharpen their skates.

Image result for kid learning to ice skate

=

Image result for snowmobiling  gif

Is that your pumpkin ass on your old XRS with the warning stickers..... :lmao: :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is that your pumpkin ass on your old XRS with the warning stickers..... :lmao: :lol: 

No...but this is you...for sure!  In the place your riding talent belongs. When you got your wife to snap this pic of you, was your sled in the back getting fuses looked at and headlight bulbs changed out?  They just knew you were "all that and a can of Pringles"!

:lol:

SR black outfit.jpg

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Please stay out of the sledding threads.  Clearly your worldly knowledge is more suited for the political threads.

You know it takes about a minute to take your warning stickers off with a heat gun..... :lol: Good ol Pumpkin Ass lake racing.......WARNING....... :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You know it takes about a minute to take your warning stickers off with a heat gun..... :lol: Good ol Pumpkin Ass lake racing.......WARNING....... :lmao: 

:lol: The last fucking person here that should be taking any type of information off of a sled is you.  Holy shit!

SR tool kit.png

• Haha 2

You know Tools is that mother fucker that slathers on the armor all on his seat, skis and track then, ropes unsuspecting and unknowledgeable retards into his garage where he "woos" them with stories of "steep and deep" and how fucking GNAR he is on a sled.  There may be one real rider there that was made to go to this horrific event by his wife that knows Tools is a complete clown but, doesn't say shit because he want to eat and drink at Tooly's expense first...knowing they'll NEVER go back to that shit hole again....and laughing and telling his buddies the next day..."you should have heard this idiot last night...." stories.  :lol: 

Hey Tools....tell me you have a poster size picture of yourself posing on a sled in the garage.  Probably hanging right next to your wrestling pictures.:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know Tools is that mother fucker that slathers on the armor all on his seat, skis and track then, ropes unsuspecting and unknowledgeable retards into his garage where he "woos" them with stories of "steep and deep" and how fucking GNAR he is on a sled.  There may be one real rider there that was made to go to this horrific event by his wife that knows Tools is a complete clown but, doesn't say shit because he want to eat and drink at Tooly's expense first...knowing they'll NEVER go back to that shit hole again....and laughing and telling his buddies the next day..."you should have heard this idiot last night...." stories.  :lol: 

Hey Tools....tell me you have a poster size picture of yourself posing on a sled in the garage.  Probably hanging right next to your wrestling pictures.:lmao:

Actually it’s quite the opposite.....but this is definitely an excellent description of yourself... :lol:  Your projection is simply a reflection of yourself......

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually it’s quite the opposite.....but this is definitely an excellent description of yourself... :lol:  Your projection is simply a reflection of yourself......

So, you can't get anybody to go to your hubble and eat and drink for free then?  yeah...sounds about right.  Word gets out.

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, you can't get anybody to go to your hubble and eat and drink for free then?  yeah...sounds about right.  Word gets out.

Again.....more projection which is self reflection from you.... :lmao: 

Tool kit:  "Hey Rev, watch this...I'm about to drop the I know you are but what am I line on him."

BarbieHands:  "HA!  They'll never know what hit 'em!"

Tool Kit:  "Yeah...We're clever and smart and shit...they're all dumper pumper lumpers"

Barbie Hands: "Yeah...I'm gonna break out the you are all Pedo line later today!"

Tool Kit:   "OMG!  It's the one-two punch!  We are so awesome owning everyone in here."

Barbie Hands:  "Yeah...it's like the HCS days again."

Tool Kit:  "yep!  Hey, is your brother sitll around?"

ALL other members watching these two retards:

Image result for audience laughing gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tool kit:  "Hey Rev, watch this...I'm about to drop the I know you are but what am I line on him."

Tool Kit:  "Yeah...We're clever and smart and shit...they're all dumper pumper lumpers"

Barbie Hands: "Yeah...I'm gonna break out the you are all Pedo line later today!"

Tool Kit:   "OMG!  It's the one-two punch!  We are so awesome owning everyone in here."

That’s cute......when’s the last time Rev posted?   Looks like you’re still thinking about him :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spot on.