wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I laugh at this legend in his own mind shit...consider the source.  I’ve sledded for over 50 years now....it is what it is, Big Jim holds it against me. :lol: 

Man..... I dont like getting old. Its almost 30 years since my dad got me a skidoo olympique with a tilletson carb that would suck your jacket in 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Man..... I dont like getting old. Its almost 30 years since my dad got me a skidoo olympique with a tilletson carb that would suck your jacket in 

I had two of those fucking things aimed right in my face on my 72 tnt 640 spitting all over me.  Made a lotta noise but not alotta power.  The old man switched it to a single and it ran a lot better.  Bro got his 71 tnt 640 handed down and I’m pretty sure he walked me :lol:  :bc: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

72 sno prince was the first sled my dad got me....air cooled i believe....1 lunger...think I was 7....had so much compression i couldnt pull it over...steel cable for a pull rope too if i recall correctly....i remember standing behind him when he was pulling the thing over....little to close...knocked me flying....

:lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Dude I’ve owned top or near top of the heap sleds and was tuning them since 72, pretty sure you weren’t even alive.  Your revisionism of my comments about my cat turbo not withstanding, it was a great sled for me for the first 1800 miles or so, then in season 2 I put a mild tune on it and it turned into a clutch and belt chewing piece of shit.  None of this would have been known had I not candidly reported my experiences.  On its worst day it would still walk an 800 like it was tied to a post.  I’m just a regular snow machiner and these days I have zero interest in go fast parts or being a bar stool racer.  60 miles off trailing or 400 mile days high speed touring I’m all in.  More years, more miles, more places and more new sleds than you!  🔥😲. :snack: 

Nice. :lol:

At least he rides, you go 15 miles around your storage facility, apparently get dizzy because you’re too dumb to get your eyes checked, sell the sled and repeat the same process every year. :lol: 

No doubt that first year in hindsight was an under engineered pos.  J took a lot of shit because I actually loved it that first season despite others that were falling apart. I still love the way that chassis handles, best front end in the biz, and Rons 137 with the qs3 shocks is a real weapon on the trails.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you create a months long drama over your worship of Trump and end a longtime friendship with a riding buddy.....I'll take bad eyes and dizzy over being a 60 year old cunt.

Can we refrain just a little on Thanksgiving Day? :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you admit it then.  That’s good. Hold his pocket when you aren’t holding mine.  It’s for your own protection.  Many won’t hold you afterwords making it weird.

First of all you make zero sense and second you're not exactly Mr. High Mile rider yourself and it seems as if you buy race sleds every year, convert them and rode 25 mile loops to Culver's and back.😜🙄

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Can we refrain just a little on Thanksgiving Day? :lmao:

Well I would but the more Zderspki swings from old man Woolies sagged out old sack the more I respond. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all you make zero sense and second you're not exactly Mr. High Mile rider yourself and it seems as if you buy race sleds every year, convert them and rode 25 mile loops to Culver's and back.😜🙄

Is you high again?  Are you actually busting on people  buying different sleds every year????  No.  It would also seem pretty guaranteed that mine get used pretty well compared to yours.  What...a slow ride down the street and another pic next to the lake for FS?  Hey...not bustin' on ya too much.  That seems more than many can do.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just go get a golden oldie and rip that bitch up and down the NSST.

Use all that 2 inch travel like a boss!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I would but the more Zderspki swings from old man Woolies sagged out old sack the more I respond. :thumbsup:

So much pain I'm reading here.  You ok, bruh?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is you high again?  Are you actually busting on people  buying different sleds every year????  No.  It would also seem pretty guaranteed that mine get used pretty well compared to yours.  What...a slow ride down the street and another pic next to the lake for FS?  Hey...not bustin' on ya too much.  That seems more than many can do.

Use all that 2 inch travel like a boss!!!!

So much pain I'm reading here.  You ok, bruh?

No stupid...Mark is giving me shit for doing it and you're right there with a mouthful of his seed and cheering him on...get it now Copernicus? 

BTW WGAF...I like buying and selling these piles...is there a set of rules about riding now? Maybe those east coast faggots have it codified but not here!✌🏻🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No stupid...Mark is giving me shit for doing it and you're right there with a mouthful of his seed and cheering him on...get it now Copernicus? 

I give credit for a good ol' fashioned ass raping.  He "pink socked" you pretty good.  Have a sense of humor about it.  Jeez.

@xtralettucetomatoe580  Did I use that right?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I give credit for a good ol' fashioned ass raping.  He "pink socked" you pretty good.  Have a sense of humor about it.  Jeez.

@xtralettucetomatoe580  Did I use that right?

BTW keep all that dick sucking homo barracks talk out of here!!     😘🤓

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW WGAF...I like buying and selling these piles...is there a set of rules about riding now? Maybe those east coast faggots have it codified but not here!✌🏻🇺🇸

Hey!!:wtf:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW keep all that dick sucking homo barracks talk out of here!!     😘🤓

Xlt was in way after me.  Pretty clear, based on his lingo, that the "don't ask, don't tell" think didn't work out all that well.  Lotsa "free spirits" lacing up each others boots in his day.  :lol: