wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lotta my buds were still running around on leaf springs back then.   I remember first ride on it, we went to the Old Forge Snodeo in early December, and I wasn’t all that impressed with it.  Turns out it was because of the stale gas it had in it from the previous season.  Topped it off with fresh fuel....holy fuck hang on.  Honest 100mph sled back then.

There a picture of me skipping water under a bridge on my buddies Indy 6 in my HS yearbook. :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're fast sled cred is pretty limited ......you permanently damaged it when you raved about all the power the stock turbo sled you owned had :lol: 

YEAH BUT HE WAS RIDING  SLEDS WHEN YOU WERE STILL EATING YOUR BOOGERS ARREZXXXLLLLOGGGHHNNNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

YEAH BUT HE WAS RODING SPEDS WHEN YOU WERE STILL EATING YOUR BOOGERS ARREZXXXLLLLOGGGHHNNNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD NEVER EVEN PASS BACKGROUND CHECK TO GET INTO BELLAGIO LET ALONE RIDE INDY 600 TRIPLE !!!!!!!111 KOPJVEOFPIVWDFN

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Eeek.  I didn’t even know it was legal to keep a turbo sled stock.  Must just be on the east coast?

Dude......it was like he took a creative writing class to expand the ways he could describe how hard his mind was blown by stock 2012 procross turbo power :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude......it was like he took a creative writing class to expand the ways he could describe how hard his mind was blown by stock 2012 procross turbo power :lol: 

I don’t think I’d even know what to say.  And I’m not even a turbo guy!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t think I’d even know what to say.  And I’m not even a turbo guy!

Dude......that was the beginning of the end of Vince and Wookie's relationship. Woolie put a muffler and a 200hp EZjacker flash on it and the fucking sled was breaking shit left and right every ride. Woolie was pissed and called the sled a POS......Vince took that shit to heart and told Wookie it was all his fault cause he "boosted" it and the sled wasnt made to handle an additional 25hp :lol: it was fucking epic 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude......that was the beginning of the end of Vince and Wookie's relationship. Woolie put a muffler and a 200hp EZjacker flash on it and the fucking sled was breaking shit left and right every ride. Woolie was pissed and called the sled a POS......Vince took that shit to heart and told Wookie it was all his fault cause he "boosted" it and the sled wasnt made to handle an additional 25hp :lol: it was fucking epic 

Oh my.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That was some awesome shit! :lol:

:lol:  Dude I’ve owned top or near top of the heap sleds and was tuning them since 72, pretty sure you weren’t even alive.  Your revisionism of my comments about my cat turbo not withstanding, it was a great sled for me for the first 1800 miles or so, then in season 2 I put a mild tune on it and it turned into a clutch and belt chewing piece of shit.  None of this would have been known had I not candidly reported my experiences.  On its worst day it would still walk an 800 like it was tied to a post.  I’m just a regular snow machiner and these days I have zero interest in go fast parts or being a bar stool racer.  60 miles off trailing or 400 mile days high speed touring I’m all in.  More years, more miles, more places and more new sleds than you!  🔥😲. :snack: 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There a picture of me skipping water under a bridge on my buddies Indy 6 in my HS yearbook. :lmao:

Nice. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

YEAH BUT HE WAS RIDING  SLEDS WHEN YOU WERE STILL EATING YOUR BOOGERS ARREZXXXLLLLOGGGHHNNNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he rides, you go 15 miles around your storage facility, apparently get dizzy because you’re too dumb to get your eyes checked, sell the sled and repeat the same process every year. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No doubt that first year in hindsight was an under engineered pos.  J took a lot of shit because I actually loved it that first season despite others that were falling apart. I still love the way that chassis handles, best front end in the biz, and Rons 137 with the qs3 shocks is a real weapon on the trails.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Dude I’ve owned top or near top of the heap sleds and was tuning them since 72, pretty sure you weren’t even alive.  Your revisionism of my comments about my cat turbo not withstanding, it was a great sled for me for the first 1800 miles or so, then in season 2 I put a mild tune on it and it turned into a clutch and belt chewing piece of shit.  None of this would have been known had I not candidly reported my experiences.  On its worst day it would still walk an 800 like it was tied to a post.  I’m just a regular snow machiner and these days I have zero interest in go fast parts or being a bar stool racer.  60 miles off trailing or 400 mile days high speed touring I’m all in.  More years, more miles, more places and more new sleds than you!  🔥😲. :snack: 

Nice. :lol:

At least he rides, you go 15 miles around your storage facility, apparently get dizzy because you’re too dumb to get your eyes checked, sell the sled and repeat the same process every year. :lol: 

No doubt that first year in hindsight was an under engineered pos.  J took a lot of shit because I actually loved it that first season despite others that were falling apart. I still love the way that chassis handles, best front end in the biz, and Rons 137 with the qs3 shocks is a real weapon on the trails.

And you create a months long drama over your worship of Trump and end a longtime friendship with a riding buddy.....I'll take bad eyes and dizzy over being a 60 year old cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  

Jesus!  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks.... I believe the technical term for what he just did to you here is called “bent over and plowed”.

..wait, that may be a prison term.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks.... I believe the technical term for what he just did to you here is called “bent over and plowed”.

..wait, that may be a prison term.

You would think that but read his posts....real legend in his own mind...reminds me of you.

Ahhh.....see.....all we needed was winter and sledding to come back. Now we can bust balls over sledding and everyone takes it well and delivers in kind. 

If we can just get the paint huffer , soulless ginger and Woolie to meet in western NY for a nice ride and make up sex than all would be right in the world !!!!!!1111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You would think that but read his posts....real legend in his own mind...reminds me of you.

So, you admit it then.  That’s good. Hold his pocket when you aren’t holding mine.  It’s for your own protection.  Many won’t hold you afterwords making it weird.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you create a months long drama over your worship of Trump and end a longtime friendship with a riding buddy.....I'll take bad eyes and dizzy over being a 60 year old cunt.

I created nothing, I logged off for a couple months assuming no one gaf and everyone would move on, instead a couple cackling hens like you and that Kev dipshit kept going on about 2 guys neither of you know. That riding buddy shouldn’t have run his mouth so much and maybe he’d still be my buddy.  If it was only about Trump you might have a point.  He’s free to ride with anyone he wants, I’m gonna do the same.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh.....see.....all we needed was winter and sledding to come back. Now we can bust balls over sledding and everyone takes it well and delivers in kind. 

If we can just get the paint huffer , soulless ginger and Woolie to meet in western NY for a nice ride and make up sex than all would be right in the world !!!!!!1111

And Smails can’t figure out why he gets dizzy when he rides.  Sweet fuck!!!

where’s that huffer pic?

@Momorider

12 hours ago, thewayout said:

They were awfully fast for their cc too. 440s ran with damn near anything back in that era. 

This is the one I was looking at for $400.  Needs a pair of skis, which I probably have, and at least some duct tape across the seat in one spot.  Should have a bit more pep then the Trailcat for vintage rides.  

I looked a bit for a 440, but couldn't find one close.  

41399549_1490078437760585_39843659942765

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you admit it then.  That’s good. Hold his pocket when you aren’t holding mine.  It’s for your own protection.  Many won’t hold you afterwords making it weird.

I laugh at this legend in his own mind shit...consider the source.  I’ve sledded for over 50 years now....it is what it is, Big Jim holds it against me. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that, drive another hour and a half east..