wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Do you have a vagina on your hummer grill instead of set of truck nutz on your hitch?:pc:

Just got off the phone with my bud from Thor Parts. I'm thinking of doing a SOS on my chick truck. Will your fat ass be able to climb in for a ride?:bc::lmao:

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just got off the phone with my bud from Thor Parts. I'm thinking of doing a SOS on my chick truck. Will your fat ass be able to climb in for a ride?:bc::lmao:

image.jpg

Im pretty tall too... :)

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im pretty tall too... :)

Another buds chick truck? I will never go this extreme ,well maybe,just to shut your damn mouth.:lmao:now back to sleds. Sorry boys,I had to put Dave back in his place! His wife won't let him buy a cool rig. :ashamed:

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Another buds chick truck? I will never go this extreme ,well maybe,just to shut your damn mouth.:lmao:now back to sleds. Sorry boys,I had to put Dave back in his place! His wife won't let him buy a cool rig. :ashamed:

image.jpg

Your wife has a cool rig...when will you get yours? :pc:

Edited by Dave

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No??? Where you the one selling a unit heater on HCS? A few guts on here were looking for heat in their garage?

Yes, son in law still has it, $100. 115,000BTU's. Trane

Edited by XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Most wouldn't know that, also have a Solo commercial Trimmer.

I agree, I have a 471 backpack blower,  a 667 and 637 chain saw, and their 4stroke trimmer (Robin motor)

Yea, not to many people know about solo, but the people that do, know that they are solid pieces..If you ever need any parts, I work for the distributor for them in NY,  feel free to hit me up..:bc:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, I have a 471 backpack blower,  a 667 and 637 chain saw, and their 4stroke trimmer (Robin motor)

Yea, not to many people know about solo, but the people that do, know that they are solid pieces..If you ever need any parts, I work for the distributor for them in NY,  feel free to hit me up..:bc:

Hey, thanks. I have been a dealer for many supply companies for 50 years, for sleds, autos/trucks, ATV, outdoor power products, etc.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Hey, thanks. I have been a dealer for many supply companies for 50 years, for sleds, autos/trucks, ATV, outdoor power products, etc.

I do the same 22yrs,  but for outdoor power equipment only, Oregon OEP and forestry,  Briggs, Kohler, Tecumseh, NGK, Champion,  B3C fuel solutions, Opti Lubricants, Kawi,  Honda.

We offer free freight on any parts orders over $75 to our dealers. If you have a need for any of those parts I'd be more than happy to set you up to do business with us.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wouldn't it be easy to convert no matter which one it is? :dunno:

no clue ....I would assume its just a jet kit but if its older never know what kind of issues could pop up trying to convert it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wouldn't it be easy to convert no matter which one it is? :dunno:

Yes, usually it's just a different pressure regulator,  propane is stored at very high pressure in storage tanks where ng is like 10lbs I think coming into the house

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, usually it's just a different pressure regulator,  propane is stored at very high pressure in storage tanks where ng is like 10lbs I think coming into the house

its for sure got to have different jets or orifices .....the stoich for ng vs lp is different