wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just yank your limiter strap up more and throw some extra carbide at the ski and whammo!  Good handling stock skis.

Maybe play with the front skid shock a bit to fine tune to your liking, or not.  It is up to you.  

Tightening the limiter strap is for people who don't understand throttle control... Absolutely stupid to try and combat ski-lift by reducing traction.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Tightening the limiter strap is for people who don't understand throttle control... Absolutely stupid to try and combat ski-lift by reducing traction.

Don't worry, I only tighten the right one.

Edited by racinfarmer

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Don't worry, I only tighten the right handed one.

Doos only have one strap.  They got tired of their customers asking how to do proper limiter strap alignments.  Dealers cleaned up tho...

:lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Don't worry, I only tighten the right one.

Is this some kind of double entendre I'm not getting or do you only tighten the limiter strap on the right side of the skid? Either way you're a fuckin weirdo :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Is this some kind of double entendre I'm not getting or do you only tighten the limiter strap on the right side of the skid? Either way you're a fuckin weirdo :lol: 

I'm not a weirdo,.

I'm unique, just like everyone else.  

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2019 at 8:33 PM, f7ben said:

Fucking Ricky racer fag sled.....orders C&As lmfao

Skis are on the FedEx truck for delivery this afternoon.  I'll post up some pictures when I get them put on tonight.  

Any other ideas to make my sled look a little more racey?  Handguards, Monster Energy stickers, number plates of my favorite racer, sponsor stickers for companies that don't sponsor me?

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Skis are on the FedEx truck for delivery this afternoon.  I'll post up some pictures when I get them put on tonight.  

Any other ideas to make my sled look a little more racey?  Handguards, Monster Energy stickers, number plates of my favorite racer, sponsor stickers for companies that don't sponsor me?

Its gonna look like a barrel of dicks no matter what you do......but you didnt have to make it a dangerous I'll handling pile of fuck with $500 worth of junk skis

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its gonna look like a barrel of dicks no matter what you do......but you didnt have to make it a dangerous I'll handling pile of fuck with $500 worth of junk skis

Perfect, that's what I'm going for.  :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

C & A’s for the win!  Just make tour sled a TH replica.  Oh my!  Lol!!

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

C & A’s for the win!  Just make tour sled a TH replica.  Oh my!  Lol!!

:goodpost:  FedEx guy just delivered them.  

Like this one?  This guy thinks his TH replica is worth gold.  Been on Craigslist since at least August, only came down from $7500 to $7000.  Doesn't even have the Team clutches.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/snw/d/owatonna-arctic-cat-zr-6000-rr/6778383620.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Like this one?  This guy thinks his TH replica is worth gold.  Been on Craigslist since at least August, only came down from $7500 to $7000.  Doesn't even have the Team clutches.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/snw/d/owatonna-arctic-cat-zr-6000-rr/6778383620.html

There are a few of those around here on CL and yeah...pure gold apparently! 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

They all think they are worth $$$$$$$$$$.  It's just funny as shit to me.  But you know what....to somebody, it's worth the cash to say, "My sled is a TH replica."  :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

WTF...this one takes the cake! 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're fucking insane. 

Why....that 800 is more than I need anyhow.

BTW from turbos to triples and cats, poos and doos....each one ordained as the Jesus Sled.....and I’m insane? 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why....that 800 is more than I need anyhow.

BTW from turbos to triples and cats, poos and doos....each one ordained as the Jesus Sled.....and I’m insane? 🤣🤣

I ride them before I sell them at least. Sweet fuck you buy high and sell low multiple times per year without ever logging a mile lol. You need counseling

Just now, f7ben said:

I ride them before I sell them at least. Sweet fuck you buy high and sell low multiple times per year without ever logging a mile lol. You need counseling

I still have the TNT...easy now. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks