wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Stock Arctic Cat skis should be made into clocks and hung in the garage.  Anybody that rides stockers of any OEM is not interested in performance handling......at all.  Some players don't need to sharpen their skates.

I used to agree with this, but the XRS is doing surprisingly well on the stockers. Tracks and corners damn good, I'm thinking more bite up front would just lead to ski lift at this point.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I used to agree with this, but the XRS is doing surprisingly well on the stockers. Tracks and corners damn good, I'm thinking more bite up front would just lead to ski lift at this point.

If you know how to set it up...or just got lucky, those pilots are prolly the best stock set out there.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If you know how to set it up...or just got lucky, those pilots are prolly the best stock set out there.

First thing I do when I get a sled is break out a tape measure and set the sag :bc: Then loosen up the front end preload and go riding. If the skis lift I'll mess with the coupler block, but I try to use as little coupling as possible.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I almost pissed myself laughing at the last part.

"I'm not my brother!!!!!  We share a computer sometimes while on HCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FUCK!  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I missed all that shit cause of this guy.

:lol:

Screenshot_20190122-062135_Google.jpg

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I almost pissed myself laughing at the last part.

"I'm not my brother!!!!!  We share a computer sometimes while on HCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FUCK!  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Oh I totally believe they share a computer and much much more.:lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You know it takes about a minute to take your warning stickers off with a heat gun..... :lol: Good ol Pumpkin Ass lake racing.......WARNING....... :lmao: 

see and you guys said tool kit did not know how to work on sleds 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

see and you guys said tool kit did not know how to work on sleds 

He should post a "how to" on it.

"How to remove warning stickers using a fucking heat gun." 

Step One- Plug gun in and remove warning stickers after panels have bubbled. 

Step Two- HEAD TO THE FUCKING 11,000 FOOT ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEAKS, STEEP AND DEEP WITH "YOUR CREW" AND FUCKING CARVE SHIT LIKE A GOD DAMN BOSS!!!!!"

Step Three- Lie about it all on the intrawebs.  (or is this step one?)

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Hello!!

This thread is for people that actually know how to wrench on sleds. Not for 2 posers that dont know shit. Jambroni and trumprider please go to another thread about who is the bigger poser....

Thanks for your understanding!

faggots!!!!!1111!!!!!!111111!!!!!7

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

Hello!!

This thread is for people that actually know how to wrench on sleds. Not for 2 posers that dont know shit. Jambroni and trumprider please go to another thread about who is the bigger poser....

Thanks for your understanding!

faggots!!!!!1111!!!!!!111111!!!!!7

Don't push your luck, Ventmaster!!!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Legend said:

Yeah, peeling warning labels off isnt fun. :dunno:

Go buy a polaris so you can learn how to fix shit and can contribute to this thread!!!!:justsaying:

I don't give two hot fucks about peeling warning labels off of shit.  Now, removing foam from the inside of the panels...yuh...that's a shit project.

I own Cat.  So, I'm also "experienced".  LOL

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give two hot fucks about peeling warning labels off of shit.  Now, removing foam from the inside of the panels...yuh...that's a shit project.

I own Cat.  So, I'm also "experienced".  LOL

Actually my "projects" right now are peeling stickers and peeling fucking foam...:thumbdown2:

Those and a tether and getting rid of the stock suitcase.

The vented engine is going to have to wait. I couldnt find any lower cases for sale, and Im not giving Polaris $1k for both cases new. So I will wait until a case come available.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Actually my "projects" right now are peeling stickers and peeling fucking foam...:thumbdown2:

Those and a tether and getting rid of the stock suitcase.

The vented engine is going to have to wait. I couldnt find any lower cases for sale, and Im not giving Polaris $1k for both cases new. So I will wait until a case come available.

The god damn foam Cat uses to pack the entire engine compartment is just staggering.  It's life preserver levels!  This, from a company that has hot burning clutches already!!!  What a miserable, piece by miserable, goo-gone and alcohol absorbed piece removal process that is.  Fuck...even had it in the race sled?  WTF?  'Course, I can see it in the SX sleds as bit more of a benefit to get up to temp quicker. 

this doo I got had a fuck load of foam also . 

not sold on this thing yet . deff not poping up on top like a pro or a cat .likes to trench and real twitchy when cutting over old trenches .having a hard time keeping relatively consistent Rpm . not awful but not ideal 

Edited by Ez ryder

Foam is the cheap easy way to meet noise rules.  I'm sure the OEMs don't do much testing on proto sleds with all that foam.  We get stuck dealing with the heat unless we yank the stuff.

Blow a couple belts on Cat sleds and you are half done. 😉

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking Ricky racer fag sled.....orders C&As lmfao

Ben, my new skis will be here on Friday.  I'll be back on Friday night to talk about how well they bit and how much better the handling is after 3 laps around the yard.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stock Arctic Cat skis should be made into clocks and hung in the garage.  Anybody that rides stockers of any OEM is not interested in performance handling......at all.  Some players don't need to sharpen their skates.

Just yank your limiter strap up more and throw some extra carbide at the ski and whammo!  Good handling stock skis.

Maybe play with the front skid shock a bit to fine tune to your liking, or not.  It is up to you.  

• Like 1