wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

On 1/26/2017 at 8:42 PM, f7ben said:

I was going to put heat in the garage this summer and never did .....I hate a cold garage

DID YOU DO IT THIS PAST SUMMER???!!!!!!!11111111111    :bigfinger:

Edited by jammin

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I went to Maine week before last to get my sled they had a mini museum next door. There was a rupp in there like that. Caught my eye as my fiorst mini bike was a rupp.

Loved those old Rupps.  Our cousins had a Roadster and forget the model name, but one summer bro and I wore the tires off those things around Little Sebago on the camp roads

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Layin the smack down with the Kawasaki 292B powered Lynx !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111    :bc:

DSCN0529_104.JPG

You still got that old girl?  We can set up a sno-x track at camp.....build a ramp where u have to clear 201, we’ll call it the “widow maker”!  :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Inland lakes have been froze over for 2 weeks about 5 inches at the cabin. I've plowed already.

There is a lot more than 5" on the lakes. Over 10" on Red and trucks out on lakes already

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

god I cant wait for that chassis to disappear......its been a long time since I could think about a newer AC sled 

Hit a buried rock and it didn't fold up like a pretzel.  Already better than the Canuk stuff.

I would like to ride one of these with an 850 though.

600 Switchback Assault

• Like 1

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hit a buried rock and it didn't fold up like a pretzel.  Already better than the Canuk stuff.

I would like to ride one of these with an 850 though.

600 Switchback Assault

Yes , that sled is so bad ass

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eesshh...what do you suppose caused that?

Little lean, and I got it hot a few times. 190* or so. The crowns dont look all that good either, but no chunks missing. I got a 13.8:1 head on it. Mtn sled.

• Thanks 1

Does Tool's have an Indy? I mean...it's hard not to jump in this retards thread and be mean.  Best bet for him is to sell the sled as-is.  :lol: 

Hey Guys

This should be an easy one...Doing some checks before first trip out this season and trying to get belt out. Spread the clutch w/tool no problem. Wiggled belt off secondary no problem but damn I can’t wiggle it out off primary. The shrouding is so close around primary can’t seem to maneuver around it. Is there a trick I’m missing? I have ‘15 800 Indy SP. Can’t be this hard. 

Thanks

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/552-indy-pro-ride-chassis/1844350-belt-removal.html

• Haha 2