wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

So I am hopefully going to have the time to fire up and test the Polaris tomorrow. I have had the injectors out. Fuel filter changed, oil filter changed. I will have premix fuel in it.

I believe there is about 5 liters or so of fuel currently in it right now. So I will be adding 10 liters of fresh premix to it at about 40ish:1 to compensate for the fuel currently in the tank.

Is there anything else I should/need to be doing before pulling the cord? Should I pull it over a bunch of times with the kill switch off to "prime" the system if that is even how it works?

11 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

So I am hopefully going to have the time to fire up and test the Polaris tomorrow. I have had the injectors out. Fuel filter changed, oil filter changed. I will have premix fuel in it.

I believe there is about 5 liters or so of fuel currently in it right now. So I will be adding 10 liters of fresh premix to it at about 40ish:1 to compensate for the fuel currently in the tank.

Is there anything else I should/need to be doing before pulling the cord? Should I pull it over a bunch of times with the kill switch off to "prime" the system if that is even how it works?

Don't start it with the throttle pinned on the inside of a barn stall  unless you make a good "ski jig" first.  :lmao:

@xcr700

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Legend said:

That fuckin guy believed that shit!

We should all be ashamed.  It was the perfect storm though.  WORTH IT!   :lol: "Just straigten the ski out a little bit each day."

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I doubt it...what kind of can? 

WHoop ass!!!1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We should all be ashamed.  It was the perfect storm though.  WORTH IT!   :lol: "Just straigten the ski out a little bit each day."

WHoop ass!!!1

Fuck yeah....that’s the best kind!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck I hate cans!

I think running equipment and wearing ear plugs all day makes me dislike loud noises 

It's the years of dick slaps upside your faggot head that did that!!111

• Haha 1

I love the sound of the can. I have nice neighbors and would to keep it like that lol. If I was planning to ride the mountains all the time I would probably keep it. But the plan this year is to ride as local as possible and I don't want to make people hate snowmobiles more than they already do.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:36 AM, f7ben said:

It's the years of dick slaps upside your faggot head that did that!!111

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, awful knawful said:

You seem to be an expert.

The dickslap is a totally different experience for the slapper than it is for the slappee.

Just took the assault off the rack yesterday and fired it up. I had to get the seat recovered. Last year on my first ride on it I found the seam split. Polaris sent me a new cover under warranty but not until the season was over. When I took the old cover off there was a gash in the foam with some stick debris it in. Looks like the seam didn't split and it got stabbed by a tree. Probably on one of those backwoods goat paths that faggot @Woodtick took me on. Not only did we almost die but my sled got stabbed. Thanks alot faggot! :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just took the assault off the rack yesterday and fired it up. I had to get the seat recovered. Last year on my first ride on it I found the seam split. Polaris sent me a new cover under warranty but not until the season was over. When I took the old cover off there was a gash in the foam with some stick debris it in. Looks like the seam didn't split and it got stabbed by a tree. Probably on one of those backwoods goat paths that faggot @Woodtick took me on. Not only did we almost die but my sled got stabbed. Thanks alot faggot! :bigfinger:

Fuck that faggot ass off trail bullshit. Shit is gayer than aids. Get back on the fucking trail and ride to the bar like a fucking white guy would. That's what I say!!!111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that faggot ass off trail bullshit. Shit is gayer than aids. Get back on the fucking trail and ride to the bar like a fucking white guy would. That's what I say!!!111

Yeah well he knew "a short cut". Probably trying to show off like he knew some shit nobody else does. We went to that whatcha faggot bar you like. I shoulda punched him in the mouth for getting my brand new sled injured. Next time for sure!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well he knew "a short cut". Probably trying to show off like he knew some shit nobody else does. We went to that whatcha faggot bar you like. I shoulda punched him in the mouth for getting my brand new sled injured. Next time for sure!

The Ruseau bar?