wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not hard you just have to take half the sled apart to do anything. And that little nipple on the air box with that vent hose breaks real easy. Axe me how I know... :news:

It takes all of maybe 5 minutes to get the hood and headlight assembly off. 

Well, you're a moron, so I'm not surprised you did that 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is the xs that much worse than the xp ?

Yes. But not for AMG. The XP hood popped off without tools. The xs has screws everywhere. It's not a good trailside job. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes. But not for AMG. The XP hood popped off without tools. The xs has screws everywhere. It's not a good trailside job. 

I'd prefer the torx screws to the junky tab and latch setups.......I'd say if you dont like wrenching on the skidoo than the axys will piss you off. Its not the most fun. I could tear the engine out of a 1200 in about the same time it takes me to get the exhaust in and out of the axys :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd prefer the torx screws to the junky tab and latch setups.......I'd say if you dont like wrenching on the skidoo than the axys will piss you off. Its not the most fun. I could tear the engine out of a 1200 in about the same time it takes me to get the exhaust in and out of the axys :lol:

I don't mind it but when you drop a couple 2-3 screws into the belly pan of the xs you will lose your mind... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I don't mind it but when you drop a couple 2-3 screws into the belly pan of the xs you will lose your mind... 

gotta have the long bendy magnet !!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He just threatens to beat up his sled and it all just comes apart by itself.

On 1/26/2017 at 9:28 PM, f7ben said:

plus just giving everything a good once over and cleaning it up good ...I love tinkering in the garage

Same, and I love doing my own work knowing I am saving a shit load of cash, plus I feel more confident it is done correctly rather than trusting some snot nosed rookie doing it.

I got my son into doing the same. 

HPIM0325 (Large).JPG

HPIM0385 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1044 (Large).JPG

IMG_0517 (Large).JPG

IMG_1233 (Large).JPG

IMG_1228 (Large).JPG

HPIM1375 (Large).JPG

HPIM1000 (Large).JPG

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Same, and I love doing my own work knowing I am saving a shit load of cash, plus I feel more confident it is done correctly rather than trusting some snot nosed rookie doing it.

I got my son into doing the same. 

HPIM0325 (Large).JPG

HPIM0385 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1044 (Large).JPG

IMG_0517 (Large).JPG

IMG_1233 (Large).JPG

IMG_1228 (Large).JPG

HPIM1375 (Large).JPG

HPIM1000 (Large).JPG

Man!  That is BEAUTIFUL work! :bc:

• Like 1

great job Irv ..with the Kid I mean......kids need to learn how to take care of their own shit. Not because it benefits the shit.....but because it benefits the kid later in life

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

great job Irv ..with the Kid I mean......kids need to learn how to take care of their own shit. Not because it benefits the shit.....but because it benefits the kid later in life

Couldn't agree more, Ben! :bc:

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I guess if you are gonna drive Fords you better know how to wrench on shit... :lol:

:owned:

I like how amg hasnt had a sled since the zx chassis....but hes already an expert.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is there anything he doesn't know? :lol:

Looks like he should have known to stay home this weekend....cause trails are fucked and hes posting on FS when he should be riding. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well I guess if you are gonna drive Fords you better know how to wrench on shit... :lol:

Weak, Grampala

48 minutes ago, Dave said:

Looks like he should have known to stay home this weekend....cause trails are fucked and hes posting on FS when he should be riding. :lol:

:wrong:   

Trails are fine