wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You adding the Doo Led or aftermarket? 

Taking the XS apart is nothing. Sure not as easy as the ZX , CK, S etc, but it's not bad 

I want to see you change your plugs in a minute on a XS

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not happening. Good thing about etec is you don't have to change plugs every season... :bc:

do u replace plugs on any modern sled every season ? u should be checking y pipe bolts every season on any doo .

Edited by Ez ryder

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not happening. Good thing about etec is you don't have to change plugs every season... :bc:

I was just making light of amg not having a clue what hes talking about. Again..,.... :bc:

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

I gotta start wearing my glasses. I read the title and thought it said wrecking sleds :lmao:but it is one of Bens threads so it could have been :bc:

:lol: I saw it the same way at first yesterday....and was like oh no not again.

44 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Maybe he did say him and his wife. 

Maybe, haven't talked to him. But I need to get out soon, this thaw has put me back 3 weeks now. I'll prolly do the yoop in the next week or two.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe, haven't talked to him. But I need to get out soon, this thaw has put me back 3 weeks now. I'll prolly do the yoop in the next week or two.

A guy i know cancelled his trip to the yoop this weekend...says its fucked.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I know you did....but i was JUST SAYIN. lol

It's turning into another one of those years. And it started out so great. Even looking at the forecasts the big new snow is only expected along the north shore. Which means 10,000 fibs in the northern up.... Blah

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's turning into another one of those years. And it started out so great. Even looking at the forecasts the big new snow is only expected along the north shore. Which means 10,000 fibs in the northern up.... Blah

Not much you can do.

24 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only reason you think an XS is hard to work on is because you're a non wrenching, fat pile of shit.  

So you ve had to do a ton of wrenching on your new xrs already huh.......   :lol:

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only reason you think an XS is hard to work on is because you're a non wrenching, fat pile of shit.  

It's not hard you just have to take half the sled apart to do anything. And that little nipple on the air box with that vent hose breaks real easy. Axe me how I know... :news: