FreedomSledder.com Stickers

ckf

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

That's a really descriptive fantasy you have of me there.  Not sure why you and momo like to daydream of me so much. :lol: 

Fucking scary...i guess the mind tends to wander cleaning shitters and mopping floors for a living.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Un huh 

So you must like like off trail then either since you're constantly crashing and fucking sleds up. Since you know, you're not any good at it 

no I don't fuck up sleds that much but I do hit a lot of shit . every one who rides in trees dose part of the game .every one running drainages will hit shit only runes your trip if on a doo. every one else just keeps rolling

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

That's a really descriptive fantasy you have of me there.  Not sure why you and momo like to daydream of me so much. :lol: 

No fantasy, it's your daily routine.  Stop PM'ing me asking me to join you.  The answer is still, and always will be NO! :finger:

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I don't fuck up sleds that much but I do hit a lot of shit . every one who rides in trees dose part of the game .every one running drainages will hit shit only runes your trip if on a doo. every one else just keeps rolling

Whatever you say, Edward Rooney 

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not everyone likes off trail 

I don't.  At all.  I don't have the right sled for off-trail and I don't set my sled up for those conditions at all.  I'm track or trail....period.

Although, with the right sled and set up, I can see how some deep powder exploring could be a nice change every once in a while.  Kinda get my "zen" on.

I can do both . have never not had a short track for 40yrs but given the choice I will always take the woods if conditions are right . way more of a challenge .if not for backcountry ridding I would have given up sledding 10 yrs ago  . and if I could not afford to head west  to ride I would be done with it all . prob just have some roached out f7 behind the shed for the time or 2 it snows enough to ride from the house a yr .

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't.  At all.  I don't have the right sled for off-trail and I don't set my sled up for those conditions at all.  I'm track or trail....period.

Although, with the right sled and set up, I can see how some deep powder exploring could be a nice change every once in a while.  Kinda get my "zen" on.

BULL FUCKIN SHIT. YOU JUST AREN'T ANY GOOD AT IT! REALITY!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!11!!

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BULL FUCKIN SHIT. YOU JUST AREN'T ANY GOOD AT IT! REALITY!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!11!!

prob not . takes time but once u can hang nothing like it . how many trail riding videos do they put out a yr? yeah tantalizing stuff back in the trippel trippel days any way .

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

prob not . takes time but once u can hang nothing like it . how many trail riding videos do they put out a yr? yeah tantalizing stuff back in the trippel trippel days any way .

How dare you tell Amg whats fun and whats not fun....hes been riding a sled for.....oh wait....nevermind. :lol:

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

FB_IMG_1487646074315.thumb.jpg.4d667e390764943a516251d07d35a22c.jpg