What my daughters WH Teacher posted about Inauguration

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Facebook is a good tool to see which of your friends and family are actually insane. None of my kids teachers are on Facebook. 2 of our neighbors are teachers and they aren't oFacebooFFaFacFaceFacebFaceboeithe

Seems like a week doesn't go by around here without a police officers losing his job.  The urge too get on the book and post fuck BLM is to strong for some.

Again, poor judgement,self control, no common sense. 

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Seems like a week doesn't go by around here without a police officers losing his job.  The urge to get on the book and post fuck BLM is to strong for some.

Again, poor judgement,self control, no common sense. 

Lol, that's smart. 

42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No he truly believes what he is saying and it's a ludicrous assinine proposition to say that Trump is worse than 9-11 and Pearl Harbor combined. The fact that you can't acknowledge it makes me think all this crap you have been spewing lately is a sign of mental illness.

It is assinine. More people have died in the last 15 years of Obama/Bush than died in 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined.

I don't expect Trump to change that one bit, though.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Why don't you have your daughter write a short essay about why the teacher is wrong in that statement? Use it as an opportunity to educate, not inflame and escalate. 

His duaghters teacher is a complete fucking moron, like you.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he isn't a drug addict like you also.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It is assinine. More people have died in the last 15 years of Obama/Bush than died in 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined.

I don't expect Trump to change that one bit, though.

So even using your fucked up logic it makes no sense to compare Trump because he hasn't done anything yet....nice try.

28 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So even using your fucked up logic it makes no sense to compare Trump because he hasn't done anything yet....nice try.

Well, yeah. 

But is there any doubt he won't keep it status quo or even escalate our follies abroad? 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, yeah. 

But is there any doubt he won't keep it status quo or even escalate our follies abroad? 

Eliminating ISIS from the face of the earth will not be pretty :dunno: 

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really quite stunning and pathetic and he should have thought about it before posting because it is blowing up around here and people are now commenting about things he has said in class...note the upside down flag.

IMG_2740.PNG

I would have been at the next school board meeting, after forwarding his post to every news outlet I could think of.

My daughter had an argument with one of her teachers. She called trump a racist and my daughter asked why. her answer...He wants to deport illegal immigrants. My kid asked her which part of illegal she was not understanding. Stupid bitch just said well there are other things too....what a fucking useless teacher.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

I would have been at the next school board meeting, after forwarding his post to every news outlet I could think of.

Yep.  Went into my daughter's key club meeting early one morning with the Principal in tow.  Imagine that liberal indoctrinators surprise.  Principal couldn't get the kids out fast enough. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Boered said:

My daughter had an argument with one of her teachers. She called trump a racist and my daughter asked why. her answer...He wants to deport illegal immigrants. My kid asked her which part of illegal she was not understanding. Stupid bitch just said well there are other things too....what a fucking useless teacher.

Teachers turning their classrooms into liberal indoctrination centers has been happening for years and years. This last eight they've clearly decided not even to try and hide it.  Crushing their unions is the first step.

More of the self righteous, "intellectually elite" that can't seem to get our kids under the 20th ranking in the world.  ASTONISHING. 

35 minutes ago, Boered said:

sounds like a topic for your next parent-teacher conference.

• Like 1

A while ago, my wife came at me with the gender wage gap bullshit, and my daughter jumped on board with her.

Today she told me how foolish she felt for blindly going along with the myth.  It was a good lesson for her.

She also told me that her friends have accused her of 'Man-splaining'..... 

...she'll do fine LOL

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Went into my daughter's key club meeting early one morning with the Principal in tow.  Imagine that liberal indoctrinators surprise.  Principal couldn't get the kids out fast enough. :lol:

Teachers turning their classrooms into liberal indoctrination centers has been happening for years and years. This last eight they've clearly decided not even to try and hide it.  Crushing their unions is the first step.

More of the self righteous, "intellectually elite" that can't seem to get our kids under the 20th ranking in the world.  ASTONISHING. 

That shit has Been going on since the 70's , I remember the first auditorium Indoctrination class I walked out of in 1977 and one of the teachers trying to scold me into going back,

"call my dad, and if he says I have to I will ". was all I had to say, 

7 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

A while ago, my wife came at me with the gender wage gap bullshit, and my daughter jumped on board with her.

Today she told me how foolish she felt for blindly going along with the myth.  It was a good lesson for her.

She also told me that her friends have accused her of 'Man-splaining'..... 

...she'll do fine LOL

Hard to explain it to them sometimes.  I am glad she understands how they come up with the numbers to make it seem like the issue.

Edited by racer254

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really quite stunning and pathetic and he should have thought about it before posting because it is blowing up around here and people are now commenting about things he has said in class...note the upside down flag.

IMG_2740.PNG

Say no more....School teacher = retard= Libtard.....we have one running Canada and the other running its largest economic Province, Ontario....doomed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hard to explain it to them sometimes.  I am glad she understands how they come up with the numbers to make it seem like the issue.

For me, it is a test to hide my rage and disgust and talk to my daughter as an intellectual and explain opposing viewpoints.  My incident at her school was the breaking point.  I made my daughter wait in the car.  She got the breakdown of what happened all day from laughing kids.  This guy was a real liberal tool.  

Never had a problem with the  daughter, she has been a strict authoritarian since she was 2.   Don't know where she got it from.   She wouldn't stand for any that shit coming from a teacher.

The boy on the other hand is easily influenced in his thinking.