Something About Today .....

Kevin

42 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Just has the feel of a great day - can't put a finger on it but it feels like a cloud is lifting and the sun is going to shine brightly again.   

I've felt that way since Nov 8th. 'bout 1 am.

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Minus all the assassination talk on social media of course :wtf: is that shit?

Who cares...nobody is paying any attention to that side anymore other than to laugh.  I've noticed some interesting changes with their rhetoric since Trump slammed CNN though.  Seems it's dialed down quite a bit.  SBYL CNN......The President called your whole news organization "FAKE"..... :lol:Don't act like that doesn't mean anything either...Ooooops!  

::justcuz:

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

going to a great day, the best day, a tremendously wonderful day, believe me when I say that

:lmao:

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Minus all the assassination talk on social media of course :wtf: is that shit?

CNN did a story hypothesizing how Obama could stay in power, if the Potus, VP, Speaker, etc., were all wiped out in a drone strike.  Funny I don't remember stories from them like that when Obama won.  Left has become completely unhinged in the country.  I'm gratified though, as it will seal their fate for some time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

CNN did a story hypothesizing how Obama could stay in power, if the Potus, VP, Speaker, etc., were all wiped out in a drone strike.  Funny I don't remember stories from them like that when Obama won.  Left has become completely unhinged in the country.  I'm gratified though, as it will seal their fate for some time.

How the hell anyone can consider them a news source is beyond me. That's pretty messed up! On election night I spent a lot of time watching them just to see their hopes and dreams shattered.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yah they were meaning well just being cautious with that story :) 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep.  When the anchors on the "news" portions refer to the Dem party as "we" or "us".  Legitimacy is gone.  Well, for most of us anyway.  They were doing it this morning too! UNBELIEVABLE!  

Eight years of Obama "uniting" us all and now the onus is on President Trump to "unite our nation".    But...Obama is in  no way responsible for dividing it?  Really?  This is an astonishing thought process to me.  It's a self convincing lunacy that a group of "libruls" have placed on themselves in that they absolutely know what is best for everybody and the need to convince the masses isn't necessary when it can be forced on them.  

And they still can't figure out what went wrong.  It boggles the mind.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For the first time in eight years, I can say ....................I'm proud to be an American!  :usflag:

It's been a while for me too.  I can honestly say when Obama was re-elected on nothing more than media fawning...and ZERO substance.  I sincerely felt we were completely lost as Americans.  I've never really wrapped myself in the American flag so to speak but, that was a serious head-shaking moment for me.  We had officially become that fucking weak and stupid as a country.  I sincerely gave that man three years trying to see what him and his clown car administration were trying to accomplish....what a complete and utter shit-show...then re-election?  Because the first four years were all "Bush's fault"....wow!  Of course, Mr. "Magic Underwear" wasn't the perfect choice either but damn...for Obama to win in that fashion...REALLY?  

ANYWHO......................off we go to well, you know, Make America Great Again!  Let's hope it all works out.  I personally think we need to have a good solid neck stomping by the tens of thousands first but....that's the psychotic side of me speaking.  The kid in me says:

Related image

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  When the anchors on the "news" portions refer to the Dem party as "we" or "us".  Legitimacy is gone.  Well, for most of us anyway.  They were doing it this morning too! UNBELIEVABLE!  

Eight years of Obama "uniting" us all and now the onus is on President Trump to "unite our nation".    But...Obama is in  no way responsible for dividing it?  Really?  This is an astonishing thought process to me.  It's a self convincing lunacy that a group of "libruls" have placed on themselves in that they absolutely know what is best for everybody and the need to convince the masses isn't necessary when it can be forced on them.  

And they still can't figure out what went wrong.  It boggles the mind.

my BIL who I have discussed politics with for 40+ years is just in the state of denile over the election, he is the only 1 I will make bets on politics with and I waited a few weeks to get him to settle up out of fear he was on suicide watch LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's been a while for me too.  I can honestly say when Obama was re-elected on nothing more than media fawning...and ZERO substance.  I sincerely felt we were completely lost as Americans.  I've never really wrapped myself in the American flag so to speak but, that was a serious head-shaking moment for me.  We had officially become that fucking weak and stupid as a country.  I sincerely gave that man three years trying to see what him and his clown car administration were trying to accomplish....what a complete and utter shit-show...then re-election?  Because the first four years were all "Bush's fault"....wow!  Of course, Mr. "Magic Underwear" wasn't the perfect choice either but damn...for Obama to win in that fashion...REALLY?  

ANYWHO......................off we go to well, you know, Make America Great Again!  Let's hope it all works out.  I personally think we need to have a good solid neck stomping by the tens of thousands first but....that's the psychotic side of me speaking.  The kid in me says:

I won't lie. I would of bet anything we would be swearing in that beast of a woman today.

Lets get out there and make America great, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I won't lie. I would of bet anything we would be swearing in that beast of a woman today.

X2:bc:

Just now, Cold War said:

I can honestly say I was floored.  Fucking Momo had this shit called correctly the whole fucking time!  Well done Momo!

Like I said, I had our intelligence as a nation written off.  I love being wrong sometimes...I really do.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can honestly say I was floored.  Fucking Momo had this shit called correctly the whole fucking time!  Well done Momo!

Like I said, I had our intelligence as a nation written off.  I love being wrong sometimes...I really do.

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if you think I'm mad...

I thought I was going to have to give the wifey an anxiety pill this morning. the funny part? she's a registered republican.

My wife was "unimpressed" with our options the whole time...as was I.  But she is also a pretty smart business woman...the choice, while hard to admit, was clear from the start.  One of the things she mentioned about Hillary stuck with me...she made a comment that Hillary had no self respect at all...it was all about power to her.  No self-respecting woman put up with the shit "Willy" did, much less defends him along the way without a false agenda.  "She is a phony liar."  Nailed it!

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if you think I'm mad...

I thought I was going to have to give the wifey an anxiety pill this morning. the funny part? she's a registered republican.

I don't get why people get so worked up over politics. My ol lady's bleeding heart liberal aunt and her male life partner are protesting in Boston today. Your wife is seriously stressing out over the situation. I'm doing a little bit of work then going snowmobiling and can't say I'll even tune in to the inauguration. Tell me who will have the better day.:lol::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My wife was "unimpressed" with our options the whole time...as was I.  But she is also a pretty smart business woman...the choice, while hard to admit, was clear from the start.  One of the things she mentioned about Hillary stuck with me...she made a comment that Hillary had no self respect at all...it was all about power to her.  No self-respecting woman put up with the shit "Willy" did, much less defends him along the way without a false agenda.  "She is a phony liar."  Nailed it!

Yep and in the end she ended up with nothing. That's the best part IMO