Barry going out with a bombing

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sludgey thinks it was for show, and because trump said he was going to do it.

I'm surprised trump has taken credit yet :lol:

Yah they flew B2's all that way which has never happened before with Barry cuz it was part of the plan all along :lmao: 

Obama decided to have the bomb run to piss off ISIS. ISIS will retaliate under Trump's watch with terrorist attack. This will be Obama way of saying "here it's now your mess deal with it. I'll be on the 5th tee if you need me".

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Obama decided to have the bomb run to piss off ISIS. ISIS will retaliate under Trump's watch with terrorist attack. This will be Obama way of saying "here it's now your mess deal with it. I'll be on the 5th tee if you need me".

:lol:

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

you have got to be a trump voter. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

B-1s and others in theater were not good enough for this? Talk about a publicity stunt... Unless of course ISIS got their hands on sophisticated radar and anti-aircraft systems. Good job on smoking the fuck faces though. 

Yup major show, clown show that is. Lets spend a shit load of money for show cuz we only have billions of capable weaponry in theatre :guzzle: 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

probably not. 

ok.  That was where this bombing run was too and kind of expensive to kill 80 rag heads.  We could have contracted Russia or Israel to do the bombing run  since they are much closer and will be strong allies instead of trying to start WW3 with allies like the outgoing dufus is attempting on his exit..  

You ok when Trump puts troop else where if he stays the course and calls them "Advisors"

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

B-1s and others in theater were not good enough for this? Talk about a publicity stunt... Unless of course ISIS got their hands on sophisticated radar and anti-aircraft systems. Good job on smoking the fuck faces though. 

:lmao:

it's really pitiful watching xlt succumb to the dumb fuckery that exists in here. i honestly cant tell anymore if he's been this dumb all along, or just getting caught in the net with his new buds. was this a "publicity stunt" too, back in 2011?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2011/03/21/catch-a-rare-glimpse-of-3-stealth-bombers-returning-from-25hr-libyan-mission/