‘If the public knew what Congress knows’ they would boycott the inauguration too

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn 1670 attempts and you still don't have a clue. You would think statistically you would have found one by now... 

are you going to blame this POS president on Hillary too? some of the others are headed down that path already. gearing up for the big failure coming soon :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you going to blame this POS president on Hillary too? some of the others are headed down that path already. gearing up for the big failure coming soon :lol:

You sound more and more pathetic each day... Maybe number 1671 will be the attempt that shows you are capable of critical thinking past window licking!

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the day I care what I sound like to you is the day I leave this place forever. just because a news agency, and I don't care if it's fox, or any other rw leaner, gets poll results wrong doesn't mean I'm going to discredit everything about them from there on out. that would be some of you nitwits.

:lmao: right leaning news agency :lol2::lol: you're so delusional and such a fucking ultra hack 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So congress leaks info whenever it is politically expedient, but haven't done so now with the Russia stuff? Oh... Sure. I believe that lol. Cummings must have all the good dirt. The best dirt. Biglyest dirts ever. 

These guys are being exposed for the liars they are. The great thing is none of them are very tech smart so they have no idea the liability they have now. They think they can say whatever and people will believe them. Most objective, semi intelligent people can sort thru the bullshit. People like Slinger just believe what they want to. Now we have to listen to never ending butthurt...

• Platinum Contributing Member

The whole fucking world was led around by the media. They happened to be way wrong.....for the entire election cycle! Now they lost a ton of credibility or trust. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

reach around noted. 

If your correct, I'd be willing to bet it's because you made aware of this at some point in the past. Now you're claiming it as an "observation". You're faker than a stripper's tits.

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The whole fucking world was led around by the media. They happened to be way wrong.....for the entire election cycle! Now they lost a ton of credibility or trust. 

more like trump is pulling the minority around by their stupid noses. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Loons ......Ha ha. 

I mean you knew it was going to be good but this is just gold.   They are crawling over each other to see who can be the biggest whack job.

I'm giggling my ass off.  The day is here and the "intellectually elite" retard patrol is armed and fully loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can't wait to flip on the fake news periodically to giggle and laugh and laugh some more!  Poor sore losers.  Boo hoo!  :lol:

The Russians!  Comey! The Folders!  The football helmet!  Trumps taxes!  Grabbin' Pussy!  The polls!  

MADAME FUCKING PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaahahahahahha haaaaahahahahahhahahahahah bahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Loons ......Ha ha. 

I mean you knew it was going to be good but this is just gold.   They are crawling over each other to see who can be the biggest whack job.

Almost like a homosexual moshpit. 

There's going to be a lot of people calling out sick tomorrow. hiding in their "safe place" chanelling in cnn and msnbc for reassurance that they are right to continue with their childish antics refusing to face reality and lashing out at anyone and everyone with differing viewpoints.

We're not even going to bother making up a story,. Let's just say we know some shit.   :lmao:

And these guys are ooohhhh........Aaahhhh!!!!!!!  

They are going to end up in the loony bin.  

36 minutes ago, JEFF said:

There's going to be a lot of people calling out sick tomorrow. hiding in their "safe place" chanelling in cnn and msnbc for reassurance that they are right to continue with their childish antics refusing to face reality and lashing out at anyone and everyone with differing viewpoints.

No doubt about it!  "I'm boycotting work!"  I know at least one business owner who has already gotten two requests (approved) to take the day off.  They didn't even lie about it....bottom line, they said they are just gonna feel sad inside all day and can't operate.

I laughed so hard I popped a rib....so did he.  He made a comment that of it comes to thinning the herd, he's already got his targets.

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We're not even going to bother making up a story,. Let's just say we know some shit.   :lmao:

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nailed it!!!!  :owned:

• USA Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I am independently wealthy whats your excuse chickenhawk supporter?

Wealth, off the back of your family that did the work.

Trump took the wealth his family gave him and got off his ass and did something with it, what have you done with the free money your in-laws gave you Mr. Philanthropist?

I've seen so many that have been handed money or businesses by their parents manage to spend it partying or run the business into the ground. Sad. A recent poll of baby boomers that are currently retiring in large numbers show 86% say they are going to spend what they worked for and want for nothing in their retirements. The kids can have whatever happens to be left over.

Different from what their parents did where they were much more concerned for having something to leave their kids. The millennial generation may actually have to work for their future.

• Platinum Contributing Member

This same Elijah Cummings? :lol:

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2015/06/25/top-democrat-elijah-cummings-may-serve-prison-time-for-his-role-in-irs-scandal/

In March the House Oversight Committee released more emails that prove the IRS was feeding Rep. Cummings with confidential tax information on the voter fraud prevention group True the Vote.

Previously—
A report published last April 2014 confirmed that Lois Lerner funneled information on Conservative group True the Vote to Democrat Cummings.

New IRS E-mails: Lois Lerner Funneled Elijah Cummings Info on Targeted Conservative Group

Ranking Democrat previously denied his staff contacted the IRS about group True the Vote.

WASHINGTON – Newly delivered internal IRS e-mails sent and received by former IRS Exempt Organizations Director Lois Lerner and other IRS employees show that House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Minority staff, working for Ranking Member Elijah Cummings, began contacting the IRS in August 2012 about targeted non-profit applicant True the Vote.

The IRS produced this e-mail on April 2, 2014 – only days after Oversight Committee Members had taken new IRS Commissioner John Koskinen to task for withholding relevant e-mails.

The Chairman and five Subcommittee Chairmen on the Oversight Committee today sent a letter to Ranking Member Cummings demanding an explanation for his staff’s queries, why the Minority hid these efforts from the Majority, and why the Ranking Member denied such actions by his staff at a February Subcommittee hearing:

“Although you have previously denied that your staff made inquiries to the IRS about conservative organization True the Vote that may have led to additional agency scrutiny, communication records between your staff and IRS officials – which you did not disclose to Majority Members or staff – indicates otherwise,” wrote the Chairman and five Subcommittee Chairmen of the Oversight Committee.

“As the Committee is scheduled to consider a resolution holding Ms. Lerner, a participant in responding to your communications that you failed to disclose, in contempt of Congress, you have an obligation to fully explain your staff’s undisclosed contacts with the IRS.”

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I've seen so many that have been handed money or businesses by their parents manage to spend it partying or run the business into the ground. Sad. A recent poll of baby boomers that are currently retiring in large numbers show 86% say they are going to spend what they worked for and want for nothing in their retirements. The kids can have whatever happens to be left over.

Different from what their parents did where they were much more concerned for having something to leave their kids. The millennial generation may actually have to work for their future.

I know a couple of Boomers who have lost their savings & retirement raising their grandkids.

Stepped up when their lazy kids weren't getting it done, only  to have their grand kids get into drugs and clean them out.