more pieces to the puzzle

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I have been quite clear on my opinion of Donald Trump, he is unfit to be President and not an honest man.  I did not support him in any way. However he IS President and now we have to give him a chance to succeed. 

Hilary Clinton on the other hand is lying cheating corrupt cunt who has used her political power to her own end gains. (if your intellectually honest, this is where you admit HRC is a corrupt slimy cunt :news: )

what must I explain my thoughts on Hillary one more time? it's been done at least 100 times, and I even made an thread on the topic. in a nutshell - hillary was not a flawless candidate. she definitely had some questionable ties to wall street and coroprate America. was she as flawed a candidate as you and others made out her out to be? no, I do not think that. she was also not my first choice for potus, that was Bernie. hillary looks like an angel compared to this POS some have put in the office. but thanks for your honesty on trump. I look forward to some of the trump fans, like racer, creepr, xlt and others to argue with you for slamming him. :news:

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like bullshit.

of course. the whole Russian thing sounded like BS to you at one time as well. you know what your problem is? hillary. you hate her so much it's made you look completely stupid lately. almost racer level tbh.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what must I explain my thoughts on Hillary one more time? it's been done at least 100 times, and I even made an thread on the topic. in a nutshell - hillary was not a flawless candidate. she definitely had some questionable ties to wall street and coroprate America. was she as flawed a candidate as you and others made out her out to be? no, I do not think that. she was also not my first choice for potus, that was Bernie. hillary looks like an angel compared to this POS some have put in the office. but thanks for your honesty on trump. I look forward to some of the trump fans, like racer, creepr, xlt and others to argue with you for slamming him. :news:

Same here Clinton was a corporate shill....still is. Trump is a corporate incompetent.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so let the debate begin girls. bigums thinks trump is dishonest and unfit for president like mc, snowrider, and myself believe.

racer, you go first.

:lol:

You really are something at connecting the dots.  LOL

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

of course. the whole Russian thing sounded like BS to you at one time as well. you know what your problem is? hillary. TRUMP you hate her HIM so much it's made you look completely stupid lately. almost racer level tbh.

Take a look in the mirror dude..

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

This is a prime example of how you are NOT intellectually honest.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This is a prime example of how you are NOT intellectually honest.

if I were dishonest, in any form, I'd have continued to say I wasn't voting for Hillary and then done so. why would I be dishonest about this? I honestly don't think Hillary is anywhere near the cunt you and others think she is, and I think she is way better than trump.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if I were dishonest, in any form, I'd have continued to say I wasn't voting for Hillary and then done so. why would I be dishonest about this? I honestly don't think Hillary is anywhere near the cunt you and others think she is, and I think she is way better than trump.

Or voting for Trump just because he was a republican (something Trump chose)

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Take a look in the mirror dude..

get fucking real. if you think all the rw loon conspiracy stories regarding Hillary in the past, closely match what is occurring with trump now, you are even dumber than I thought.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get fucking real. if you think all the rw loon conspiracy stories regarding Hillary in the past, closely match what is occurring with trump now, you are even dumber than I thought.

That's rich. Her dirt is all made up but his is all real. You go with that. :lol: 

did Hillary ever have the fbi, cia, and 17 other intel agencies making claims like they are with trump? did Hillary lie nearly as much as trump? is there audio of Hillary talking about grabbing cocks, mocking the disabled, insulting war heroes, generals... Christ I could go on and on....

yeah it's the same thing :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

did Hillary ever have the fbi, cia, and 17 other intel agencies making claims like they are with trump? did Hillary lie nearly as much as trump? is there audio of Hillary talking about grabbing cocks, mocking the disabled, insulting war heroes, generals... Christ I could go on and on....

yeah it's the same thing :lmao:

And what'd really bake your brain, if you had one of your own, is all that assuming all shit was true as reported my the "FNN's", HE WAS STILL THE BETTER OF THE TWO....BY FAR!  SBYL.  :ashamed:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And what'd really bake your brain, if you had one of your own, is all that assuming all shit was true as reported my the "FNN's", HE WAS STILL THE BETTER OF THE TWO....BY FAR!  SBYL.  :ashamed:

Dude you just got your ass handed to you

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  horseshit

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

FB_IMG_1484861219408.jpg