Barrett-Jackson

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Damn that is a nice rig...my old 72 IH Scout was that color.:thumb:

I have a friend of mine who was a Scout fanatic. He owned 7-8 of them at one time, most in disrepair but he had 2 regular drivers. He sold them all off but one.

He all ways claimed that the International vehicles were the best built rigs to hit the road.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That is pretty sweet. Not sure it's $45k sweet but I like it. 

Ya, plus the 10% bidder's fee.

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My old man had one and I've worked on my friend's enough to know that I have 0 desire to have one.  This winter is engine rebuild/upgrade on my friend's.  

What year was your dad's, and what year is your buddies

17 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I owned a 76. How many did you own?

You owned a '76, so that makes them all slow  SMH..  Like I've said MANY TIMES you're a clueless idiot when it comes to car and truck threads.  Thanks for proving me right :thumb:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What year what your dad's, and what year is your buddies

You owned a '76, so that makes them all slow  SMH..  Like I've said MANY TIMES you're a clueless idiot when it comes to car and truck threads.  Thanks for proving me right :thumb:

I guarantee there is not one member on here that considers you to any kind of authority on anything. You are the biggest Meathead and laughing stock of this site. C3 vettes we're pieces of shit. Anyone who has ever ridden in one can not honestly claim otherwise. I also had 2 close friends who owned a 69 and an 81. The only cool thing about the 69 is it had a 454 in it. But still a rattle trap POS. 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What year was your dad's, and what year is your buddies

Not sure on either account.  My dad's went down the road years ago.

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I have a friend of mine who was a Scout fanatic. He owned 7-8 of them at one time, most in disrepair but he had 2 regular drivers. He sold them all off but one.

He all ways claimed that the International vehicles were the best built rigs to hit the road.

They are still very highly regarded by the off road crowd. 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I guarantee there is not one member on here that considers you to any kind of authority on anything. You are the biggest Meathead and laughing stock of this site. C3 vettes we're pieces of shit. Anyone who has ever ridden in one can not honestly claim otherwise. I also had 2 close friends who owned a 69 and an 81. The only cool thing about the 69 is it had a 454 in it. But still a rattle trap POS. 

You go with that, Mr.Know absolutely nothing about cars and trucks 

35 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

68/69/70 were pretty nice in their time then the power fell off and in 73 the chrome bumpers went away which looked worse IMO.  

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

68/69/70 were pretty nice in their time then the power fell off and in 73 the chrome bumpers went away which looked worse IMO.  

I get the nostalgia, but still can't wrap my head around some of the pricing.  I rode in my cousins new 68 Firebird 400 as a kid and was hooked.  In 79 I bought a new Trans Am 6.6 with the WS6 package, my dream car.  It truly was a piece of shit in hindsight.  It rattled, squeaked and had a handling point that was basically dangerous to drive in the rain. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those bodies always sagged in the middle.

Like you're one to talk....

:lol: :bc:

• Haha 1