Barrett-Jackson

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or a 1972 Buick Electra 225.:thumbsup:

Stump pulling torque 455 Buick  with a  nitrous plate under the Q - jet , front and rear seats like  granny's couch ,   let the good times roll !

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its old dudes my age running up the prices, trying to relive their youth now that their kids are out of college and their mortgage is less then their grocery bill.

They got their finger wet for the first time in the back seat of one. 

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:42 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Exactly

Some will never get it, and that's fine.  Old cars have allowed me to meet and become friends with a lot of cool diverse  people I would of never met.

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Been toying with the idea of getting a 67-68 mercury couger as that was my high school car.

I always liked them too.   When I was on vacation last year, we went into this hand made furniture place.  Under this shelf and all this crap was a eliminator,  with a inch of dust on it. Looked they drove it in and parked it 30 years ago. Would take a  shit load of work to get that car out of there.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, Blackstar said:

I love the look of Bobtails. I had a big hard on for one for a bunch of years. Looked at buying one when I was 20 but never did. Then a friend had a fully rebuilt one for sale and I headed over there with cash in hand. Once I sat in it, I knew I'd never buy one. The interior dimensions are just too small for me.

I owned a 79 Freewheelin Bronco 25 years ago and I'd buy another if I could duplicate the reflective stripes.

79 Bronco.jpg

free_wheel.jpg

Theckicky was writing the sale price in the sold sticker too which I think is new.

The F100 pickup in the bottom middle of that poster was the first pickup I had back in 78. I bought it new for about $5000 I think.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, Blackstar said:

I love the look of Bobtails. I had a big hard on for one for a bunch of years. Looked at buying one when I was 20 but never did. Then a friend had a fully rebuilt one for sale and I headed over there with cash in hand. Once I sat in it, I knew I'd never buy one. The interior dimensions are just too small for me.

I owned a 79 Freewheelin Bronco 25 years ago and I'd buy another if I could duplicate the reflective stripes.

79 Bronco.jpg

free_wheel.jpg

Theckicky was writing the sale price in the sold sticker too which I think is new.

Phoenix Graphics has the kits for about $250.

5 hours ago, MiSledder said:

That shouldnt be too over priced

i seen this on instagram and never once ever considered these cars to be cool, but this pic changed my mind, 74 ish Caprice

Screenshot_20180110-093817.png

When my dad died he had a '74 Caprice Classic convertible with a 400 SBC. My sister has it now. If she ever decides to sell I'm going to buy it.