****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I was thinking the same thing. I bet it's a blast holding the flipper to the bar on the way up.

I was standing on a hairpin turn when I took the pic. The mountain is Saddleback and the other side is the ski area. It's about 4,200'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Where was that we were told the hill was mud and water holes

Lol,..the southern tip of the hill,..Happy Valley up to Redfield.. There is plenty of snow,.. I crossed 2 garbage can lid sized puddles..pm me if you want to know what's going on up there..couple of my buddies groom..

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..the southern tip of the hill,..Happy Valley up to Redfield.. There is plenty of snow,.. I crossed 2 garbage can lid sized puddles..pm me if you want to know what's going on up there..couple of my buddies groom..

Awesome will do, how's the Williamstown area?

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Awesome will do, how's the Williamstown area?

Just a little thin,..head north,  once to O'Hara Rd it's all perfect anywhere you want to go..

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice!  

You like the wallpaper?  The camp we rent is stuck in the 70s, but the place is in mint condition, our own little mini 4br 2bath hotel.

:bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You like the wallpaper?  The camp we rent is stuck in the 70s, but the place is in mint condition, our own little mini 4br 2bath camp. :bc: 

I find it weird you think I was commenting on the wallpaper. :lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you look familiar, do you have anything to do with Barrett Paving or blacktop?

Nope, sales rep for a commercial power equipment distributor.

On 1/15/2017 at 11:46 AM, Zambroski said:

Here we go...didn't see one of these so I thought I'd start some for those of us that want to post a pic or a story...or both!

We left out yesterday on a beautiful day....in the 20's and decent trails...a bit soft so fast speeds were a challenge and we fought track spin a bit all day.  Lotsa folks let us pass and WOW how welcoming that was!   Thanks to those that paid attention behind them yesterday.  :bc:

Fun story that'll get all you Ski-Doo natives all riled up-  

On our way back we ran into a group of four Doo guys all decked out with new sleds (oldest was a 2016 rene) and matching gear!  Well, to be fair we had our matching gear too... :lmao: Anywho...one had the new Doo with all the bells and whistles..adjustable running board thing, adjustible carbides, and all the other girly shit he was oh so happy to show off.  We hadn't seen the new model in person so he was happy to "sell" it all.  Hey, no problem, we're all sledders and we had some nice ribbing as apparently, these boys were some pretty serious riders also.  So, after we traded a few brand jabs, we found out we were all going the same way back, so one of them suggested we join up with them.  Well, we are a bit "aggressive" and while they could have been too...we wanted to go first seeing how all of them had stock skis. :lol: One of them, the one with the 2017 "fully adjustable" sled, yelled out under his helmet, "if we need to pass, we'll signal at the first road crossing".  Me and my buddy just looked at each other... I mean DAMN!  Some fucking ballers!  And he's a cross country racer with a numbered sled!  I guess they didn't pick up on that or they didn't feel a glance at the green was worth their eyesight. :lmao: 

Our first stop was 6 miles away at a road intersection.  We both looked back...where the fuck are they?  So we waited...and waited.  There they are...so, off we went again.  The next stop was at a shelter about 4 miles away.  Again...where in the fuck are they? So we stopped, my buddy went to go take a dump (greasy fries) and I just undressed to cool off.  Here they come!  They all dismount and the leader, "Mr. Adjustable" , said..."You guys are fucking crazy!"...I said.....(ready?  Ready for this?)    .................."You just need to adjust your fucking carbides."

:rockernana::lol2::lol::lmao:

We all laughed.  When we headed out for the final stretch, they just told us to go ahead. :lol:  There's a moral to this story here about shit talking.....at least for some of us. :wall:  :lol:Anyway, I'm not much of a shutter bug but here's a couple of pics.

Jan14 3.jpg

Jan14 2.jpg

Jan14.jpg

Thats some funny shit :lol::bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A little mid week romp out on the trails.  Mid 30's, sunny and the trails to ourselves.   NICE!

Jan18.jpg

were you able to keep up with the axys??:lol:

Glad you got out!!:good:

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

were you able to keep up with the axys??:lol:

Glad you got out!!:good:

Yes.  But he can scoot pretty good.  You don't want to give any of us that ride together even the smallest of head starts.  I chased all day.  Fun!  He did get the jump on me a couple of times and I still have a busted hand so the race was on a few times.