****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

Ours basically open as soon as they aren't ride able with sleds. Also we are allowed to drive atv/utv's on our roads in town and on the highway heading north of town. Can do a loop and pull off the trail into my backyard. Fucking covered in snow and ice here today though.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ours basically open as soon as they aren't ride able with sleds. Also we are allowed to drive atv/utv's on our roads in town and on the highway heading north of town. Can do a loop and pull off the trail into my backyard. Fucking covered in snow and ice here today though.

The town that I live in is currently in the process of allowing ATV's to use the town roads much like they do with sleds in the winter. Northern NH has 1000 miles of connected trails that also allow a lot of road ridding to get in to towns for gas and food.

Just now, ckf said:

The town that I live in is currently in the process of allowing ATV's to use the town roads much like they do with sleds in the winter. Northern NH has 1000 miles of connected trails that also allow a lot of road ridding to get in to towns for gas and food.

I don't take advantage of it as much as some. In the summer they are everywhere in town. Kinda cool.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I don't take advantage of it as much as some. In the summer they are everywhere in town. Kinda cool.

I don't currently own an ATV, but I'm seriously considering getting something. Between the ATV push by the town and only being 12 miles from a trail head for the 1000 miles of trails in northern NH, it's very tempting.

Its a lot of fun. Not as many "oh fuck" moments as on a sled,,,,warmer,,,beer doesn't freeze,,, and on top of it all,,,,,,,,a longer season. I'm on my 3rd atv in the last 15 years or so. There are a must for me for hunting purposes as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Its a lot of fun. Not as many "oh fuck" moments as on a sled,,,,warmer,,,beer doesn't freeze,,, and on top of it all,,,,,,,,a longer season. I'm on my 3rd atv in the last 15 years or so. There are a must for me for hunting purposes as well

Ewwww....a new guy! :lol:

:bc:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Let's see how long it takes for him to put me on ignore?:lmao:

Ohhh I wouldn't worry bout dat Woody. Just treat me like ya did on HCS :kissmyass:     :lol: