****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

No stills worth posting but took a short vid. sunday.  sorry its a little shaky. my last time out a branch ripped the camera off my helmet so im holding it in hand.

Salute!                                                 till next season :ylsuper:

Edited by old indy
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, old indy said:

No stills worth posting but took a short vid. sunday.  sorry its a little shaky. my last time out a branch ripped the camera off my helmet so im holding it in hand.

Salute!                                                 till next season :ylsuper:

What are you doin ridin by yourself , shoot me a text next time ya big dummy :bc:

No worries that way.

Really I got delayed fri morning and told the guys to go on without me.  Never mind one of them is only good for short loops so i wasn't looking forward to that chit up in the County. I ended up leaving my house at noon so i picked Rangeley @4.5 hr drive rather than 7+ up to Ashland.   

Did 486 miles in two days👍

Catch you next season for an iron ass ride.  🍻  

• Like 1

Ok if were gonna end things like that i guess i need ta post something else.    Looking at

mooslookmaguntic lake from  the rt 17 overlook.

and Kineo on mooshead lake

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3884.JPG

Edited by old indy
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, old indy said:

Ok if were gonna end things like that i guess i need ta post something else.    Looking at

mooslookmaguntic lake from  the rt 17 overlook.

and Kineo on mooshead lake

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3884.JPG

Is the 4 Seasons restaurant still in Oquossoc? I think that was what it was called.

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is the 4 Seasons restaurant still in Oquossoc? I think that was what it was called.

Yup right across from oquossoc marine. i havent been in for a couple years now myself.

On 4/9/2017 at 9:43 PM, racinfarmer said:

Last nite was the end of another season for me.  One really cool thing from the end of the year banquet was CBR giving the Houle family Hunter's championship sled from last year.  

IMG_20170408_2124371701_zpsw5sjimel.jpg

What season was that :dunno: 

BTW, did you get the story on what happened to Houle at Pine Lake?

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Sumerized the sleds last Saturday, two sub 2,500 mile seasons back to back for me, hoping we can back to a winter season where I can pick up 2,000 miles less than 120 miles away from home next year, hard to believe that I was riding in great conditions 100 away from here on December 17th.

IMG_4861.JPG

• Like 1