****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

21 minutes ago, Trackstand said:

His pride was bent thats about it.. It was actually mostly My fault.. No ins. sold the sled and someone put it back together.. He really didnt need a 120hp sled anyway at His age.. Cabin and barn are done for the most part.. Just a few odds and ends to play with.. Waitn on some warm weather to start the outdoor shower and stabn cabin in the woods!!

11811390_10207148511610155_2057983631924584066_n.jpg

11811419_10207148513090192_721755747846888050_n.jpg

11253896_10207148512890187_5293271044167439592_n.jpg

Sweet. 

Sucks about no insurance, but at least he's ok. 

My kid a an incident on his '12 TNT. Luckily I had insurance and only $250 deductable.  Was mostly cosmetic, but still $2,900 total.  I ended up doing all the work myself. I made out on it doing the labor myself. 

Wife and I are looking at places in the UP. N of 28 , between Paradise and Shingleton 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

while not technicaly riding, took advantage of recent storm to get a few more hours on the groomers, was pretty deep in spots took twice as long to do my section

IMG_20170317_144055119.jpg

I miss grooming. From what I hear the club's Prinoth hardly gets used anymore. I loved it, but nobody else did. They all preferred the Tucker 1000.

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

I miss grooming. From what I hear the club's Prinoth hardly gets used anymore. I loved it, but nobody else did. They all preferred the Tucker 1000.

we have a Tucker 1000 with a 10' foot drag,a old LMC with a 9' drag and a Bell with a 7' drag I have tighter trails in my section and prefer the Bell

IMG_20170212_095847778.jpg

• Like 1

Tuckers are very user friendly compared to a twin track tractor.  I really liked the 12 way blade on the Prinoth. It did a good job of cutting the bumps before the snow was processed through the drag.

a good amount of my section is narrow Erie Canal towpath and narrow old trolley bed and anything more than 7' drag is too much I used to have this one down here but it was clumsy, rode nice and great visiabilty but sucked climbing and needed a football field to turn around we sold this when we bought the Tucker

IMG_20130103_161946 (1).jpg

• Like 2

Is the Tucker steel tracked or rubber? We traded an older steel tracked Tucker 2000 for the rubber tracked 1000. It was nice not to have to replace broken cleats in the middle of the night.

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is the Tucker steel tracked or rubber? We traded an older steel tracked Tucker 2000 for the rubber tracked 1000. It was nice not to have to replace broken cleats in the middle of the night.

rubber

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Good to see that you are out enjoying your new sled, Jay :bc:

:bc: thanks John.  But, enjoying is an understatement .  Fucking unreal is a better description 

I just wonder what CanadianGayKev thinks my mileage is up to now.  400 :lol::lmao:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc: thanks John.  But, enjoying is an understatement .  Fucking unreal is a better description 

I just wonder what CanadianGayKev thinks my mileage is up to now.  400 :lol::lmao:

Looks like you had a pretty decent season.  Not sure what I ended up for miles, but lots of hours, probably 15-17 days, maybe 1500 miles.  If I didn't have a work event and a cruise in the next couple weeks, I'd still be riding.  After yesterday, bro came home with no shocks and a bungy corded hood, and Legend's carbidge busted off and he toasted a ski :lol:  :bc: 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2017 at 7:59 PM, ckf said:

Tuckers are very user friendly compared to a twin track tractor.  I really liked the 12 way blade on the Prinoth. It did a good job of cutting the bumps before the snow was processed through the drag.

here's a pic of our Tucker I haven't ran it yet, my little baby groomer in the back ground

IMG_0416.jpg

15 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I can't tell if it's a blizzard or xrs thou. I'd say 350. I do more riding In a weekend that you all year fact!!! 

:news: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Why does it have the 2000 decals on it. I can tell it's a 1000 by the cab.

have no clue I was under the impression it was a 1000 when we voted to buy it, it was a used machine with low hours 1 of the other members speched it out