****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty sure he's staying in Munising.  That's always a heavily traffic area 

Most places ive ridden in the UP were heavily travelled. :lol:

Go ride in northern ontario or Quebec and you see zero traffic.

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Most places ive ridden in the UP were heavily travelled. :lol:

Go ride in northern ontario or Quebec and you see zero traffic.

We were going to do Ontario next week but was not too confident how conditions will be by then so we adapted...

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

We were going to do Ontario next week but was not too confident how conditions will be by then so we adapted...

Im sure north of north bay is good

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im sure north of north bay is good

This weekend was the season finale for us. Maybe next, if we still have winters by then. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Where you staying? 

We stayed at Sunset Cabins. Nice place right on Lake Superior just east of town. Everywhere was booked solid. 

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

We stayed at Sunset Cabins. Nice place right on Lake Superior just east of town. Everywhere was booked solid. 

I know exactly where you're talking about. Just E of airport road :bc:   We always stay at the Hill Top when we stay right in town 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/6/2017 at 10:57 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I know exactly where you're talking about. Just E of airport road :bc:   We always stay at the Hill Top when we stay right in town 

Does Hill Top have a house that they rent? If so we stayed there back in 99 maybe...18 years ago for fucks sake....damn.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Does Hill Top have a house that they rent? If so we stayed there back in 99 maybe...18 years ago for fucks sake....damn.

Not that I'm aware of. Just a bunch of cabins and motel rooms is all I know about 

1 minute ago, Trackstand said:

The Son and I. Snow sucked this season and He totaled My sled over New Years!! But all in all We still got over 800 miles in this shity season

spenc n I.jpg

s ni 2.jpg

Good to see you back here, Mike :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Trackstand said:

The Son and I. Snow sucked this season and He totaled My sled over New Years!! But all in all We still got over 800 miles in this shity season

spenc n I.jpg

s ni 2.jpg

Holy crap look what the cat drug in! :bc:

How is your sons health these days Mike...if he is out riding and totaling your sled he must be doing good! :bc: 

• Like 1

As long as he wasn't hurt, that's all that matters. :bc:  Hopefully you had insurance. 

How's the place you built in MI going? Yea this winter sucked balls.  Especially in the lower. 

Wife and I are looking at places in the UP   Hopefully find something before fall, and have it ready for this coming season

24 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

As long as he wasn't hurt, that's all that matters. :bc:  Hopefully you had insurance. 

How's the place you built in MI going? Yea this winter sucked balls.  Especially in the lower. 

Wife and I are looking at places in the UP   Hopefully find something before fall, and have it ready for this coming season

His pride was bent thats about it.. It was actually mostly My fault.. No ins. sold the sled and someone put it back together.. He really didnt need a 120hp sled anyway at His age.. Cabin and barn are done for the most part.. Just a few odds and ends to play with.. Waitn on some warm weather to start the outdoor shower and stabn cabin in the woods!!

11811390_10207148511610155_2057983631924584066_n.jpg

11811419_10207148513090192_721755747846888050_n.jpg

11253896_10207148512890187_5293271044167439592_n.jpg

• Like 4